What will u do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Few days ago, as i was on my way back to office waking past a neighbourhood estate area, while walking a young lady passes by, looks not bad (around late 20s early 30s ba), then couldn't help but chance upon that she got a wardrobe malfunction!? Was thinking can't be whether to hot la!

She was wearing a pair of jeans n the zipper in front is like not zipped.

Was wondering whether to tell her about it? End up didn't tell her cos already walk past her liao. But if i were with a lady friend will get her to tell her too bad i am alone!

Was wondering how to break the news if i were to run back to her and tell without getting SAPAK?!?

Will u guys go up to her and tell her? How will u do it?

:think:

I had my zipper open too in the MRT, and was standing in front of this lady who was sitting, and she also didn't say anything...............

HS

i would nosebleed, keel over and hug her knees begging her to take me home.

tell her: " miss, your cage door open, but no worry, coz no bird inside"

ask: are you a guy before the birdy took-off and you?

I had my zipper open too in the MRT, and was standing in front of this lady who was sitting, and she also didn't say anything...............

HS

Ok mah...just like guy touch gal is molest. Gal touch guy nothing wrong! :bsmilie:

Few days ago, as i was on my way back to office waking past a neighbourhood estate area, while walking a young lady passes by, looks not bad (around late 20s early 30s ba), then couldn't help but chance upon that she got a wardrobe malfunction!? Was thinking can't be whether to hot la!

Was wondering whether to tell her about it? End up didn't tell her cos already walk past her liao. But if i were with a lady friend will get her to tell her too bad i am alone!

Was wondering how to break the news if i were to run back to her and tell without getting SAPAK?!?

Haha, i've experienced that once too. I just told another female personel around, to let her know about it. Simple. But she was quite embarassed. She even smiled at me. Haha.

GMAN

In Hong Kong airport, I set off the metal detector.
I lifted up my shirt to show her my belt
but when I did that, realised my zipper was down... <_______>

why were you looking there? the face is up there :nono:

Haha, i've experienced that once too. I just told another female personel around, to let her know about it. Simple. But she was quite embarassed. She even smiled at me. Haha.

GMAN

Err... for me no one else around except for newstand auntie but too far by time i reach her the lady cannot be seen liao!:bsmilie:

In Hong Kong airport, I set off the metal detector.
I lifted up my shirt to show her my belt
but when I did that, realised my zipper was down... <_______>

So whats her reaction?;p

why were you looking there? the face is up there :nono:

Already say lor happen to cahnce upon lor....

Actually is that normally i would like to see how the gals' fashion are ma.. will glance from head to toe! then saw the malfunction wardrobe!

Just stop the lady, and softly inform her that her zipper is not done. Smile and then walk away....

Already say lor happen to cahnce upon lor....

Actually is that normally i would like to see how the gals' fashion are ma.. will glance from head to toe! then saw the malfunction wardrobe!

your mother rejoice you are a normal hot blooded male, and no broken hand

your mother rejoice you are a normal hot blooded male, and no broken hand

Maybe he's looking for fashion ideas for his own outfits? :bsmilie:

Take a second look.... and walk on..... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.