What will u do if u hear fire alarm bell ringing?

what will u do if u hear fire alarm bell ringing?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think everyone is real then u will almost certainly always get out, there is no harm done if it was fake, u just walk back up, but if it was real and u stay believeing its fake then thats just stupid

my place has the fire alarm ringing almost every few days and lasts for several mintues each time and can repeat several times a day. They are always 'fixing' the system. It's kinda numb to me now..

if it's in the office, i will run home.

if it's at home, i'll call my house here the town council screw them ^^

the office where i used to work at, always used to have fire alarm.. but everyone bo chap.

then one night, boss comes into room and says, do u smell smoke..

so i go outside and i see water coming out from underneath the lift doors cos the sprinklers kena activated!!!

turns out there was a small fire upstairs, so we had to hike down 55 floors.

poor firemen, the fireman lift kena short circuit so they had to run up 55 floors..

the most ironic thing, was the one time there was a fire, none of us heard the fire alarm going off... for some reason was very soft.

take camera and start shooting !!!!!!!!!!

and run at the same time....

sure can get some dramatic shots i believe...

nowadays handphones also got camera wad.... :bsmilie:

The building that I stayed in boarding sch was built in the 1920s, so you guys should have a rough idea of the circuitry in the building. Once during winter just before X'mas break (-5C), the alarm triggered off at 3am in the morning :sweat: As per SOP, we have to evac in 3 mins. So I was in my boxers + tshirt and duvet wrapped arnd me. What an experience. Apparently, a wire shorted out and caused some small sparks hence triggering the alarm :sweat: BTW during the 2 years I was there, the alarm went of 30+ times :sweat:

I would reach for a packet of marshmallows :think:

in my sch, there is always some fire drill. it goes so "common" that we dont know if it is a real situation or a drill. no body really takes it seriously, i still can see smiles arond. i think if there is a real fire, everyone would be grilled chicken wings

Laughs.
Paul , you had got an interesting thread title which attract my attention !:bsmilie:

*Runs around like a headless chicken*

time for recess!

most prob do nuting......sg so fire-safe......gettin involved in a fire is like striking lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.