What will u bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi Guys n Ladies,

Heard this topic yday in one of the radio program.......

If there is another planet same living condition as in Earth ...etc... u are allowed to live there.

N only allowed to bring 3 things from here to go there n stay(migrate or not) What are the 3things would u bring?

I am still thinking:sweat:

:think: .....

How about u all? :confused:

Pollution, greed, morons.

It would be like a home away from home :bsmilie:

Ok, I will give an answer more to a dream (not reality as above).

1). Every L series lens with a Nikon mount for the D1000 body in my Lowepro bag.

2). The most beautifull and loving model I could find that is no taller than 5"2'

3). Enough food and beer [the model drinks beer... see 2).] so model didn't need to break a pose to go and buy some.

Remember, this is from the Dingo country of thought where moons are MOONS :bsmilie:

I'd pop out my universe-in-a-box, and stuff the whole world into it. Well, the whole world without me and the ship that'll bring me to that planet of course ;)

y such unrealistic limit? i dun 1 2 go liao...:bsmilie:

A sandwich, a bottle of water and um, a transitlink card?

My Pillow, My Bolster and my Garfield..

Everything :D

bring my then wife and propagate and colonize the whole planet....

hehehehe....

:devil:

My Bicycle, My Laptop, My Camera...My Most Valuable Assets...Then Travel Around The New Earth Taking Pictures... :confused: LOL!!!

I bring the latest space defence system, The whole collection of "how things work" and a beautiful partner.

Reason. with the defence system, I will not allow anyone else to enter once I'm there, hence the whole new planet belongs to me.

The book is to guide me to make all the things I need with the raw materials there. (since its the same as earth)

The partner, well as companion and to populate the new earth.. I wil name it Deswitch??

:devil: :lovegrin:

I bring the latest space defence system, The whole collection of "how things work" and a beautiful partner.

Reason. with the defence system, I will not allow anyone else to enter once I'm there, hence the whole new planet belongs to me.

The book is to guide me to make all the things I need with the raw materials there. (since its the same as earth)

The partner, well as companion and to populate the new earth.. I wil name it Deswitch??

:devil: :lovegrin:

Lets just hope your collection of how things work does not include Divorce...

Remember to bring flour, eggs, candles, anythings that make cakes. You gonna celebrate your birthday for every 13 days :D :D :D

bring my then wife and propagate and colonize the whole planet....

hehehehe....

:devil:

Colonise the whole planet? Your wife is going to wish she didn't come with you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.