What will u bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi Guys n Ladies,

Heard this topic yday in one of the radio program.......

If there is another planet same living condition as in Earth ...etc... u are allowed to live there.

N only allowed to bring 3 things from here to go there n stay(migrate or not) What are the 3things would u bring?

I am still thinking:sweat:

:think: .....

How about u all? :confused:

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Pollution, greed, morons.

It would be like a home away from home :bsmilie:

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Ok, I will give an answer more to a dream (not reality as above).

1). Every L series lens with a Nikon mount for the D1000 body in my Lowepro bag.

2). The most beautifull and loving model I could find that is no taller than 5"2'

3). Enough food and beer [the model drinks beer... see 2).] so model didn't need to break a pose to go and buy some.

Remember, this is from the Dingo country of thought where moons are MOONS :bsmilie:

jmmtn4aj

Jan 1, 2007
Singapore
flickr.com
I'd pop out my universe-in-a-box, and stuff the whole world into it. Well, the whole world without me and the ship that'll bring me to that planet of course ;)

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
y such unrealistic limit? i dun 1 2 go liao...:bsmilie:

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
bring my then wife and propagate and colonize the whole planet....

hehehehe....

:devil:

Feb 21, 2007
Tampines
My Bicycle, My Laptop, My Camera...My Most Valuable Assets...Then Travel Around The New Earth Taking Pictures... :confused: LOL!!!

DeSwitch

Oct 28, 2005
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
I bring the latest space defence system, The whole collection of "how things work" and a beautiful partner.

Reason. with the defence system, I will not allow anyone else to enter once I'm there, hence the whole new planet belongs to me.

The book is to guide me to make all the things I need with the raw materials there. (since its the same as earth)

The partner, well as companion and to populate the new earth.. I wil name it Deswitch??

:devil: :lovegrin:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
I bring the latest space defence system, The whole collection of "how things work" and a beautiful partner.

Reason. with the defence system, I will not allow anyone else to enter once I'm there, hence the whole new planet belongs to me.

The book is to guide me to make all the things I need with the raw materials there. (since its the same as earth)

The partner, well as companion and to populate the new earth.. I wil name it Deswitch??

:devil: :lovegrin:
Lets just hope your collection of how things work does not include Divorce...

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Remember to bring flour, eggs, candles, anythings that make cakes. You gonna celebrate your birthday for every 13 days :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom