WHat/When is causing the cMOS sensor with duct, can it be avoidable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMUS

Jan 10, 2006
NOMU
Just taken photo with my new 350D with 3000 shots!!
I start to notice there is some dots appears on my photos, same spots, at least 5-7nos. Make me very very uncomfortable! Check the lens, no duct, all clean!!

I guess it is dirt on CMOS sensor.

I wonder when those duct enter to the CMOS, mostly when we are changing the lens? I am right? or there is no way, the duct enter CMOS...Can it be minimise? So the chance of cleaning the censor will be alternate few weeks/months!!

Goodness, if send to Canon cost $21, mean a year may cost me $100++
If not, self cleaning, pay myself $21, but if I spoilt the CMOS sensor, I need to blame myself~~.....oh no!!

So how often you clean up the sensor?

sending to canon agent would be ur best bet. thereafter, before and after shoots, give a imager a good blowjob and that shd be fine :)

user12343 said:
sending to canon agent would be ur best bet. thereafter, before and after shoots, "give a imager a good blowjob" and that shd be fine :)

In that case ... I want dust :bsmilie:

hehehe, makes u feel high and shoik? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: faster post one more thread and u'll hit the 1k mark ;p
Pablo said:
In that case ... I want dust :bsmilie:

user12343 said:
hehehe, makes u feel high and shoik? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: faster post one more thread and u'll hit the 1k mark ;p

Hi user1234,

:bsmilie: Here you go, 1k

Shoik ...term meaning To curry favour or be sycophantic. Literally, To "carry balls". ... SHOIK meaning nice feelings of one'self .

Yeah, OK. I have no choice; I have 2 :bsmilie:

CMOS sensor on dust = blowjob + shoik + carry ball? ops..

Status
Not open for further replies.