What were u doing at the stroke of midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog

Feb 13, 2002
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
Where were clubsnappers on new year's eve? As for me I was watching tv. Boring eh? 2003 feels no different to me.

What else?? Online at ClubSNAP HQ lah .... :D

AT home watching TV. Dunno why, Ang Mo New Year doesn't mean very much to me. COnsidered going to the countdown at sentosa but I am morbidly afraid of huge crowds... so I didn't go.

Originally posted by ckiang
Shooting the boring fireworks at Esplanade bridge. :(

Regards
CK

I'm worse....

Counting my remaining NiMh batteries the whole nite. :cry:

Shooting the boring fireworks at Esplanade bridge. :(

Regards
CK

Sheesh... I didn't know you could get fireworks at Esplanade bridge... very uninformed....:cry:

Originally posted by Silverelf

Sheesh... I didn't know you could get fireworks at Esplanade bridge... very uninformed....:cry:

I didn't know where either, only know that it'll be somewhere in Merlion bridge and/or Marina South. So I just camped out there and hoped for the best. :)

Regards
CK

I didn't know where either, only know that it'll be somewhere in Merlion bridge and/or Marina South. So I just camped out there and hoped for the best. :)

Regards
CK

CS camper! ;p ;p ;p

Regards
CK

voohoo.... so did you manage to get the fireworks and where was it exactly?? me so upset now.... thought of going to WTC last night to try and catch a bitn, then thought probably cannot catch since the horizon will be blocked..... SO SAD!!!

By the way where's the Merlion bridge? Oops...

16 only mar. Need to count meh? 16 means 4 Powerex battery cases worth. :D

Regards
CK

That's what I'm doing, keep counting the same 16 batteries.... :rolleyes:

wah lau togu suffering from severe withdrawal.. go eat some BCM lah..

me was wondering which clock of mine is accurate:
- hifi - 1159
- PC - 1201
- clock - 1155
- hp - 1207
- CS - 1209

voohoo.... so did you manage to get the fireworks and where was it exactly?? me so upset now.... thought of going to WTC last night to try and catch a bitn, then thought probably cannot catch since the horizon will be blocked..... SO SAD!!!

By the way where's the Merlion bridge? Oops...

Quite disapointing, I think I managed to get the pyrotechnics (not quite fireworks). Merlion bridge is the one at One Fullerton that leads you out into the sea, somewhat like a pier.

Regards
CK

Quite disapointing, I think I managed to get the pyrotechnics (not quite fireworks). Merlion bridge is the one at One Fullerton that leads you out into the sea, somewhat like a pier.

Regards
CK

I didn't know there was a difference between pyrotechnics and fireworks... do you mean pyrotechnics as in the low level ones... ?
Sigh, anyone know the next opportunity for shooting fireworks???

I didn't know there was a difference between pyrotechnics and fireworks... do you mean pyrotechnics as in the low level ones... ?
Sigh, anyone know the next opportunity for shooting fireworks???

Fireworks is the colourful, very nice, ones, like the NDP and Esplanade opening ones. Pyros are the lower level ones. Next opp is probably Chinese New Year Eve.

Regards
CK

Yeah I also think maybe Chinese New Year eve.... Hope somebody knows more info about that..... I've only shot fireworks once. That was this year's NDP, so I would love to get more opportunities to practise and of course if anyone is willing to advise me... :) like when/ where, locations to shoot from... techniques.. :D

Yeah I also think maybe Chinese New Year eve.... Hope somebody knows more info about that..... I've only shot fireworks once. That was this year's NDP, so I would love to get more opportunities to practise and of course if anyone is willing to advise me... :) like when/ where, locations to shoot from... techniques.. :D

hehheh. Last year there were fireworks on CNY Eve. Was at Sheares Bridge, too close. Lucky my 20mm lens can get it in. Hopefully they don't cut cost this year. ;p

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.