what weird habit do u have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
I like to smell new books after I bought them. LIke to flip the pages and enjoy its new smell.

dunno if u all have any weird habits too?

I like to see pretty girl go naked.. weird right..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

soma said:
I like to see pretty girl go naked.. weird right..:bsmilie:

oh no, I thought I was the only weird one all along. Never know got someone who shares same weird habit.;)

Sion said:
YOu should meet this girl who works in a bookstore. She smells like new books. :bsmilie:
Can ask the girl to flip the pages and let Paul smell it? Double the power:bsmilie:

Paul_Yeo said:
I like to smell new books after I bought them. LIke to flip the pages and enjoy its new smell.

dunno if u all have any weird habits too?
I like to carry bags for D2X users like you. :thumbsup:

i carry a lens wherever i go, whether i have a camera or not.

Beachboy said:
I like to smell new money from bank (only those very new money hor )
;)

Anyone like to smell used toilet paper from the toilet? (Only those very used paper hor):D :D

I carry a pocket torch wherever I go, including daytime...

(And it had helped me once when I dropped my wallet in a pitch-dark cinema before a show:bsmilie: :bsmilie: )

I like to open the fridge and feel the 'breeze' when I pass everytime but don intend to get anithing from there

i like to play around with an empty film slr just to manually focus the lens on the subject, press the shutter and hear the sound of the shutter. very the shiokkkk.

Astin said:
Can ask the girl to flip the pages and let Paul smell it? Double the power:bsmilie:
Maybe he'll prefer a naked girl flipping the pages of a new book... Triple the power :bsmilie:

zaren said:
i like to play around with an empty film slr just to manually focus the lens on the subject, press the shutter and hear the sound of the shutter. very the shiokkkk.

you should buy Nikon D2H or canon 1d series, then you will be more shiokkk after hear the fast PFS shutter.

Anyway back to the topic...

1) I must be the frist to read any reading materials which i keep.;p

2) I never pour sauce of any sort on my rice, cause i think it dirty my rice.:sticktong

3) I never read on days i gamble :sweat:

At the moment can only think of these....

Status
Not open for further replies.