What website should I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
I am thinking of starting a local website. any suggestions?

My friend has started her reno site, another friend car site. here got photogrpahic site liao. even lewd site, also got local. Wondering which type of sites singapore still lack?

seems like all the topics and ideas - all have people started liao.:confused:

not talking about personal homepage type...

..or one for all sorts of funny questions people normally wouldn't ask :bsmilie:

as i surf, toy site also have, golf also have, sex also have, hp also, fish, girlie site flowerpod, wedding, IT (a lot!), idols, , all have liao.

seems that all topics all taken. think very hard to think of new theme to start liao :(

Why ask so many question. Just start one if you want to. It's like asking people which shirt should I wear today.:bsmilie:

Try anti-govn site. Confirm dun have.

+1 before lock.

espn said:
Try anti-govn site. Confirm dun have.

+1 before lock.

not really lah... if he start a site to promote communism or terrorism... i think he sure win liao... see him with the infinity lockup... btw dun say u from clubsnap hor, else sg ban photography...

You can started a website discussing abt tv/movie character like Ding Shan Ben and Harry Porter. :)

How about on the collection of Burial Antiques? Ornaments family put into the caskets together with the body? Of course, to qualify as antiques, it has to be real old (>100years), and most probably from China.

If you can do this, I take my hats off to you.

Cheers.

Caspere said:
How about on the collection of Burial Antiques? Ornaments family put into the caskets together with the body? Of course, to qualify as antiques, it has to be real old (>100years), and most probably from China.

Cheers.

i take my pants off also... ;p (no intention of doing that too... just for fun...):bsmilie:

anyway... i think this is a very bo liao thread... i think paul should start a site to ponder what he should do next... guess thats the best site for him.... cos he will start another site to think what he should do after that, and after that, and ....:sweat:

binbeto said:
You can started a website discussing abt tv/movie character like Ding Shan Ben and Harry Porter. :)
Ah bin you take the cake again :bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How about local food guide, local architech, local car park fees comparison, local dating site guide......etc.

Super bo liao site, teach people to do super bo liao thing like which finger is best to pick nose... or best toilet paper to clean backside.....

catchlights said:
Super bo liao site, teach people to do super bo liao thing like which finger is best to pick nose... or best toilet paper to clean backside.....

i think can add on with rotate finger from right to left or left to right, den wipe the backside from front to back or back to front or left to right or right to left... or even diagonally...

Caspere said:

Cheers.

this is actually a good idea. is there such information readily available in the internet? :dunno:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think can add on with rotate finger from right to left or left to right, den wipe the backside from front to back or back to front or left to right or right to left... or even diagonally...

hahahahaha :bsmilie:
wat you doing , man? :sweatsm:

well, Paul Yeo could start one on sensitivity of toilet rolls, brands people use, how often they buy, then etc etc.
actually doesnt matter wat kinda webby, i guess. it's all down to creativity :rolleyes:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

Ya lor, Super bo liao site by paul yeo, I don't mind to suppy him some bo liao ideas.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.