What u use to clean camera body?

I used Kirei Kirei peach flavoured to wash my camera to kill 99.9% of germs. And it smell sweet like a peach after that.

Joking. I only use brush and blower to remove dust particles on camera body. Unless you spilled curry or coffee on the camera than I will use wet tissues or cloth to wipe it.

I'm surprised no one borrowed a pressure gun from the HDB cleaners, I thought that only extremely high water pressure can ensure total cleanliness of your camera.

Or we can use UV to kill the germs off first, then put the camera in a hot oven to cook for a while, before we wipe it clean with an antistatic cloth.

I just wipe my equipment with a wet cloth then with a dry towel before storing.

Am watching this thread waiting for this reply:

"I don't clean my camera.
I just buy a new one."

:bsmilie:

I'm not concerned with germs on cameras. Germs are everywhere. It's not as if I chew on my camera...

I use Armor All and a soft cloth. :)

Armor All will leaves a layer of material and will start to peel over time.. it happen.

Nothing beats clorox bleach for total cleanliness. Will remove all traces of DNA as well.

Am watching this thread waiting for this reply:

"I don't clean my camera.
I just buy a new one."

:bsmilie:

sounds familiar to a story my friend told me 10 years ago...

"my mum broke my guitar's E string. so she bought me a new guitar because she thought it can't be replaced"

i LOL-ed

kei1309 said:
sounds familiar to a story my friend told me 10 years ago...

"my mum broke my guitar's E string. so she bought me a new guitar because she thought it can't be replaced"

i LOL-ed

Wah, like that also can. Now I welcome people to come break my lens hood, just replace a new lens for me can liao :bsmilie:

Ummm, I use those medical alcohol wipes that come in sachets. Managed to 'kope' a box before I ORD-ed HAHA. :x

I wiped with wet cloth & dry it with another dry cloth only when necessary.

A brush and a Swiss air dust blower.

I clean with wet tissues whenever it get dirty.

Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer

417n3ILEjuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Why not use bottled water?

Sweet! I'm not the only one nuts enough to do this! Did this sometime back on assignment in Phuket when the canoe I was in got flooded. My 1D was completed submerged in sea water. Got back to the hotel and washed it under running tap. That's one heckuva camera!

Last edited: