What u use to clean camera body?

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I use wet tissue. So far, no funny results on it yet. Few mths already. Seem like a good choice as to kill off gems too. :eek:

I'm not concerned with germs on cameras. Germs are everywhere. It's not as if I chew on my camera...

I use Armor All and a soft cloth. :)

i use a hose to rinse it down, then dettol to disinfect. after that, shower foam and then spray on car polish for that shine.

ok kidding.

i don't clean my camera body. just the lenses.

i use a hose to rinse it down, then dettol to disinfect. after that, shower foam and then spray on car polish for that shine.

ok kidding.

i don't clean my camera body. just the lenses.

Using a wet cloth would be just fine for me, I'm not too concerned about my camera being squeaky clean.

I use damp cloth for both my camera body and lens body.

I don't remember cleaning the exterior of my cameras.

Hmm I have never cleaned the exterior of the body I think, maybe just brushed away any dirt that's on it.

I clean it cause the grip feels sticky. I sweaty palm, so, better clean it with wet tissues. ;)

I haven't tried cleaning my camera. Maybe I should. Blow here, blow there is all I do.

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP

Never clean the camera, not this one nor all the other previous ones I've owned. Wipe the filter clean only when it is dirty.

I never really clean the exteriore before, normally just brush away the dirt n dust.

Why not use bottled water? :bsmilie:

376113435_qEaUu-L.jpg

376116262_kZt9H-L.jpg

376109462_S9qBU-L-1.jpg

credits to forumer "longpt" @ PhotoMalaysia forum.

Clean? I never clean the body... only the sensor (using sensor swipe from Cathay Photo) and sometime the lens.

No weather seal from Sony. Water? No thks! :sweat:

Saliva. My camera is very sweet.