what u plan to buy in IT Show 2014 ?

Go Epson booth to get A3 photos printed free ........... ;p

Reactions: Foxshade
I saw the newspaper, Olympus give $50 NTUC voucher free if you purchase one of their compact camera ~ $398 :bsmilie:

But I have spray myself with anti-BBB bug spray. No BBB bugs can bite me :bsmilie:

Last edited:
IT show 2014.

Can consider to buy rice cooker, fruit juicer, steam iron, floor steam cleaner and vacuum cleaner. (I was there today - look for Best Denki stand)

Can consider to buy Casio wrist watches. LED TV. Yes, they sold watches at IT show today. LED TV is a permanent feature of IT shows.

Will be looking for instant noodles, Ayam sardines, UIC detergent, OSIM massage chairs and fresh pork. IT show nowadays is like a everything-included-giant-fish-market.

Let me know if you spot a car being offered [Pay $1 and drive it away (with big car loan)]. (Did you know that cars were sold like that in pasar malams not so long ago?)

Last edited:
Good place to pick up a memory card or two. Hooefully hdd also got offer. Need more GBs for them Raw files.

Just checked the price, sls cf cards cheaper... not sure about hdd

Good place to pick up a memory card or two. Hooefully hdd also got offer. Need more GBs for them Raw files.

true but insist on local copies..not just 'shop warranties'

take note of a certain simlim shop there...they are known to sell non VM sets.
in the end i gotta RMA by myself after 3 trips of going to the shop and exchange..(all 3 tries card got problem.)

I saw the newspaper, Olympus give $50 NTUC voucher free if you purchase one of their compact camera ~ $398 :bsmilie:

But I have spray myself with anti-BBB bug spray. No BBB bugs can bite me :bsmilie:

Just don't let them change your mind: :bsmilie:

5167716323_02eca24e2b_o.jpg

true but insist on local copies..not just 'shop warranties'

take note of a certain simlim shop there...they are known to sell non VM sets.
in the end i gotta RMA by myself after 3 trips of going to the shop and exchange..(all 3 tries card got problem.)

There are 3 distributors in SG ley, not just VM.

There are 5 of us going to IT show.

Can we form a new queque when we go there? :bsmilie:

Hahaha can. I haven't called ST to get the scoop yet so no problem with the queueing.. The a7r and XT1 are just not popular enough to attract more attention by themselves.

OK. Let's focus on the positives. Any real deal in the IT show?

I thought they wanted to be like CES where there are new product launches.

OK. Let's focus on the positives. Any real deal in the IT show?

I thought they wanted to be like CES where there are new product launches.

The creative $199 deal for the roar is quite good. Plus another bundled bluetooth speaker.

Other than that, I don't see any new product launches of any sort. Lol.

The IT show have been turn into clear stock sales, which are held very frequently. There are no point going there to squeeze with the crowds.
:)

The creative $199 deal for the roar is quite good. Plus another bundled bluetooth speaker.

Other than that, I don't see any new product launches of any sort. Lol.

Any review on the 'Roar' yet ??

Quite interesting... but not sure how good (or bad) it sound... :think:

Any review on the 'Roar' yet ??

Quite interesting... but not sure how good (or bad) it sound... :think:

Some review mentioned it's as good as a b***

I need a total of 4TB external hdd but getting now, too early for me. Other than that, nothing much. Maybe a NAS in the future. Heh heh!