Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Venue Suntec Convention Centre, Levels 1, 2 ,3, 4 and 6

Dates From 10 to 13 September

Opening Hours 12 noon to 9 pm

:think:

Portable hard disk drive.

dunno, just go and buyyyyyy :D

Collect the flyers. I do that every year. I'm a flyer collector :)

haahhaa... can just view online mah

Different!! The smoothness of the flyers, the texture, the smell of new colour prints....high liao :angel:

Off topic i know, but how often do these IT shows come about? Quarterly or halfyearly? Planning to get a bigger ext harddrive but no time to go Comex cos of exams.

Gotten a 500GB ext hdd two shows back, 1TB hdd the previous show.

Now I'm gunning for a smaller capacity like 250GB or 320GB for portability and school usage plus a Intuos4 tablet. ;)

Maybe I shall add a headphone? Any recommendations, noise cancellation feature is a plus but not important. Sound quality is what I'm looking for and not breaking the bank for it of course.

Off topic i know, but how often do these IT shows come about? Quarterly or halfyearly? Planning to get a bigger ext harddrive but no time to go Comex cos of exams.

quarterly..

Dec is Sitex, March is IT Show, June is PC Show, Sept is Comex..

Just came back from there.... :sweat:

How are the crowds?
Any particularly attractive deals?

I remember the prices for storage media (memory cards, HDDs, etc) weren't any cheaper than at our "friendly" Sim Lim Square stores. I'm referring to past shows of course. Have not yet been to Comex this year.

I am thinking of the Eee PC netbook...do you think i can get it at the big shops like Harvey Norman, Best and Courts at the same price and free gift?

I want to avoid the crowd ;p

I should be buying CF cards and ext HDD...:)

I am thinking of the Eee PC netbook...do you think i can get it at the big shops like Harvey Norman, Best and Courts at the same price and free gift?

I want to avoid the crowd ;p

just grab and go loh... going last day sometime even cheaper :bsmilie:

just scanned thru the comex ads in today's ST... nothing much leh. unless you are there for the GPS stuff. eastgear is bringing in the latest models. for PCs wise... only those all-in-one nettops, and netbooks seem worth it.

guess i'll skip this round. mebbe will just go funan to look for my document scanner...

Status
Not open for further replies.