What u guys look for when looking for model ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah_bao

Dec 3, 2004
Just curious... what do u pple look for when u all wanted to get a model for shooting ??

and for pple who org shooting sessions, where the model from ? (friends, agent ??)

As long she got the looks and the X factor.

jeff49er said:
As long she got the looks and the X factor.
How about figure ?? must it be like thin thin tall tall ?? haha.. those typical model figure...

Petf69 said:
x-factor?? who has x-factor??? :lovegrin:

me me .. :embrass: haha.. ;p

no lah.. he's just telling me what pple look for...

you are talkin abt a serious model shoot?
or just a casual shoot?

if its just casual, i guess my model would be anyone willing to let me take pics ba... :)

~Arcanic~ said:
you are talkin abt a serious model shoot?
or just a casual shoot?

if its just casual, i guess my model would be anyone willing to let me take pics ba... :)

wah.. then u provide all the makeup and those ??

ah_bao said:
wah.. then u provide all the makeup and those ??

AH... if you talking about make-up and themed shoots... then its not my meaning of casual le... hehe, casual would be just come out and have fun, shoot here shoot there only. :)

ah_bao said:
Just curious... what do u pple look for when u all wanted to get a model for shooting ?? and where the model from ? (friends, agent ??)

1st face
2nd body
3rd posing knowledge

~Arcanic~ said:
AH... if you talking about make-up and themed shoots... then its not my meaning of casual le... hehe, casual would be just come out and have fun, shoot here shoot there only. :)

oh.. am just curious.. cos see really different standards from all the model shots... hee

he or she must be pretty
he or she must be tall
he or she must have the look for the concept
he or she must be pan asian

Status
Not open for further replies.