What u guys look for when looking for model ?


Status
Not open for further replies.

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#1
Just curious... what do u pple look for when u all wanted to get a model for shooting ??

and for pple who org shooting sessions, where the model from ? (friends, agent ??)
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#3
jeff49er said:
As long she got the looks and the X factor.
How about figure ?? must it be like thin thin tall tall ?? haha.. those typical model figure...
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#5
Petf69 said:
x-factor?? who has x-factor??? :lovegrin:
me me .. :embrass: haha.. ;p

no lah.. he's just telling me what pple look for...
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
#6
you are talkin abt a serious model shoot?
or just a casual shoot?

if its just casual, i guess my model would be anyone willing to let me take pics ba... :)
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#7
~Arcanic~ said:
you are talkin abt a serious model shoot?
or just a casual shoot?

if its just casual, i guess my model would be anyone willing to let me take pics ba... :)
wah.. then u provide all the makeup and those ??
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
#8
ah_bao said:
wah.. then u provide all the makeup and those ??
AH... if you talking about make-up and themed shoots... then its not my meaning of casual le... hehe, casual would be just come out and have fun, shoot here shoot there only. :)
 

xl1

Senior Member
May 5, 2004
2,685
0
0
Under the Son
www.ubans.com
#9
ah_bao said:
Just curious... what do u pple look for when u all wanted to get a model for shooting ?? and where the model from ? (friends, agent ??)
1st face
2nd body
3rd posing knowledge
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#10
~Arcanic~ said:
AH... if you talking about make-up and themed shoots... then its not my meaning of casual le... hehe, casual would be just come out and have fun, shoot here shoot there only. :)
oh.. am just curious.. cos see really different standards from all the model shots... hee
 

zig

Deregistered
Sep 14, 2004
281
0
0
37
woodlands baby!
#12
he or she must be pretty
he or she must be tall
he or she must have the look for the concept
he or she must be pan asian
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom