What type of MS would you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweat100

Jul 7, 2002
Singapore
sweat100.multiply.com
Now that the 2X128MB stick is out. I am wondering which is a better option. should i get a 2X128MB stick or 2 128MB sticks?
Since they cost around the same price. What i fear that the 2X128Mb would fail upon me if i use the switch too many times. Ture? MS pro is out of the question because it not compatibale with my camera and way to ex.

I would recommend you get the MS 128x2, reason is that this use newer chips, and theoretically should be faster during read/write. Don't worry about the switch, you would change your digicam long before the switch breakdown. No one owns a digicam forever.

Neither get a Memory Stick Pro 256Mb instead, more features, faster and does not have to flick the switch on the 2x128 to get the other 128Mb.

Besides with Sandisk and Lexar Media producing MS Pro too, prices will soon go down.

SONY's MS Pro is expensive.

Still waiting for Lexar to release their MS Pro.

Originally posted by Astin
I would recommend you get the MS 128x2, reason is that this use newer chips, and theoretically should be faster during read/write. Don't worry about the switch, you would change your digicam long before the switch breakdown. No one owns a digicam forever.

do you guys rougly know how much does MS 128x2 cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.