what type of blower you use, and what are the better brands? (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawasan

Jun 27, 2008
western Singapore
hello,
i am thinkng of getting a blower for my dslr, but i dont know what type of blowers are good. if you have any suggestions please feel free to commemt.:D

I got 2 zarp par lang blower for myself. Still working fine.

just walk into CP and grabbed a Giottos rocket. works well

Giottos rocket... :thumbsup:

I am using the AF Swiss Blue Rubber Dust Blower. The rubber is very thick and solid.

This qns had been asked b4 previously. :)

Happy with Giottos Rocket blower. It comes in two sizes, medium and large size.

i have heard of this brand too, arnd how much is it?
thanks

Medium size at $10, IIRC
Large size at $10

Also available from Cathay Photo

whee, now there's blower elitism

i got mine from OP, i don't even know the brand, works great

some really cheapo china made blower from TK Foto Technic.. $1. lol..

some really cheapo china made blower from TK Foto Technic.. $1. lol..

$1 ? u beat me to that. Is it one time use only ? :bsmilie: ( jokin )

Ryan

haha.. definitely not a one time wonder this one. but of course i don't expect it to match the giottos or the swiss made one in terms of durability, but then again its just a blower. aha

$1 ? u beat me to that. Is it one time use only ? :bsmilie: ( jokin )

poo, my version is better, i just need to get some serviettes and a free straw from macdonald's, and shred the serviettes to make a filter to prevent my saliva from spilling out and there you have it, super powerful human blower. :bsmilie:

poo, my version is better, i just need to get some serviettes and a free straw from macdonald's, and shred the serviettes to make a filter to prevent my saliva from spilling out and there you have it, super powerful human blower. :bsmilie:

wah.. you pro. :bsmilie:

I am using the AF Swiss Blue Rubber Dust Blower. The rubber is very thick and solid.

how much does the swiss blower cost ?
know that is the 2nd strongest blower around other than Falcon Dust-Off Professional.

Can take a picture of your version of blower? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.