what type of battery is long lasting and the power do not drop too much???

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i am referring to rechargable AA batteries, which is good?

Powerex 2700. Never fail me. Anyway this has been discussed many times. Do a search.

if u need batteries that last long after charging, i think sanyo eneloop is what u should go for.

I used Varta .. for faster recharging time .. :)

I have 12 varta + one charger lying useless in my drawer. The varta batteries stink big time everytime they charge and they become so hot....

I now use Eneloop...... What is charging time to me when I can precharge them one month in advance and dump them in the drawer.

for me it will be the maha 2700.

Eneloop batts for all my stuff now... After charging, can leave them for weeks and weeks without losing charge.

tks all, i settled with energizer's, cos i hav the charger at fisrt, i gonna buy full set will be a bomb so got it and ya, tks.;)

tks all, i settled with energizer's, cos i hav the charger at fisrt, i gonna buy full set will be a bomb so got it and ya, tks.;)

Btw... if u use a energiser charger.. you still can use other brands de battery.
(e.g. energiser charger use sanyo batt)

I think i should not be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Btw... if u use a energiser charger.. you still can use other brands de battery.
(e.g. energiser charger use sanyo batt)

I think i should not be wrong.

Hope this helps.
is it? i am not too sure abt this, maybe someboday can give us an answer

is it? i am not too sure abt this, maybe someboday can give us an answer

Yep.Should be quite sure.. I have a sony charger BCG-34HRMF4.
And I use it to charge Sony 2300mah batteries, Powerex 2700mah, Enelopes 2000mah, Sanyo AAA 900mah.

So far no problem. Maybe their life spend might be shorter...
I dont think you are a very heavy user and not doing paid shoots, just get more battery. :D
But then... You get what you pay.. They proof to be decent. :D.

Yep.Should be quite sure.. I have a sony charger BCG-34HRMF4.
And I use it to charge Sony 2300mah batteries, Powerex 2700mah, Enelopes 2000mah, Sanyo AAA 900mah.

So far no problem. Maybe their life spend might be shorter...
I dont think you are a very heavy user and not doing paid shoots, just get more battery. :D
But then... You get what you pay.. They proof to be decent. :D.

paid shoot? not at the moment, looking for a holiday job currently, year has ended, pocket also reaching to the bottom liao, so more next 3 months no more allowance, i need a job, not give ppl a job:what:

paid shoot? not at the moment, looking for a holiday job currently, year has ended, pocket also reaching to the bottom liao, so more next 3 months no more allowance, i need a job, not give ppl a job:what:

i tink i was refering to you being paid to shoot for a certain task...Therefore you might need reliable batteries.. Not the other way around. Lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.