what to prepare before watching 3D movie?

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Long time never watch movie, what to prepare before watching 3D movie?:embrass:

Sounds like a stupid question. But never mind, it is good to ask question if you don't know. What to prepare? Maybe $$$$$ to buy a 3D HDTV and some 3D titles???? Or get a converter to convert a normal movie to appear like 3D?

Sounds like a stupid question. But never mind, it is good to ask question if you don't know. What to prepare? Maybe $$$$$ to buy a 3D HDTV and some 3D titles???? Or get a converter to convert a normal movie to appear like 3D?

no lah..... meaning going cinema....... the show saws it is a 3d movie.... the resident evil

first, 3D movie is more expensive than 2D equivalent, do you really wants to go for 3D?

Secondly, if you wear Glasses, it is quite un-confortable to put on the 3D Glasses on top of your specticles. it will be good if you wear contact lenses.

Other than that I don't see any other thing needs to prepare.

first, 3D movie is more expensive than 2D equivalent, do you really wants to go for 3D?

Secondly, if you wear Glasses, it is quite un-confortable to put on the 3D Glasses on top of your specticles. it will be good if you wear contact lenses.

Other than that I don't see any other thing needs to prepare.

i see thks. the price not that much different, only $11 per ticket at eng wah, but eng wah selling another at $25 says special ticket......

Prepare popcorns!!
i think nothing else le..normally i will prepare a wet tissue to clean the frame of the 3D glasses..haha,hygience..

thk u thk u..... old uncle liao....... never setp in 3D cinema before.......

be careful about what title you choose, kids may get frighten if monsters charging towards them.

nah.... they either school or at home. must bring wife go out some times...... :)

Prepare popcorns!!
i think nothing else le..normally i will prepare a wet tissue to clean the frame of the 3D glasses..haha,hygience..
I understand most cinemas don't allow to bring your own food and drinks, best check out first with the cinemas, else you may have to throw them away before you allowed to enter.

I understand most cinemas don't allow to bring your own food and drinks, best check out first with the cinemas, else you may have to throw them away before you allowed to enter.

i think ALL cinemas don't allow outside food and drink to be brought in. but i still see people bringing enjoying outside food and drinks in the viewing hall. guess the checks are not stringent... :bsmilie:

i think ALL cinemas don't allow outside food and drink to be brought in. but i still see people bringing enjoying outside food and drinks in the viewing hall. guess the checks are not stringent... :bsmilie:
viewing hall as in inside the cinema where you view the movie? than must be smuggled food inside.

Long time never watch movie, what to prepare before watching 3D movie?:embrass:

depends on what 3d movie you are watching.

if it involves 3d xmm and round things bouncing around in 3d format, then you need tissue paper, if you're into that sort of thing. :bsmilie:

A baff bag.... just incase the 3D effect give you a headache :think:

Prepare popcorns!!

err.. you worry too much lah..

"When the 3D glasses are collected after each screening, they are transferred to a different venue to be thoroughly cleaned using chemicals approved by the manufacturer before they are placed in a tray to be distributed to patrons again. To ensure enough "rest" time between screenings, Cathay Cineplexes has acquired enough pairs to last a few screenings before the cycle returns to the first batch of 3D glasses."

Just in case TS might wonder..

"Yes, the 3D glasses are a one-size-fits-all design"

http://www.cathaycineplexes.com.sg/faqs.aspx

depends on what 3d movie you are watching.

if it involves 3d xmm and round things bouncing around in 3d format, then you need tissue paper, if you're into that sort of thing. :bsmilie:

You mean like "aliens vs monster" type of movies? :bsmilie:

what to prepare before watching 3D movie?

In oder to acclimatise yourself with 3D images start wearing a 3D glasses wherever you go:

Ultimate-animated-GIF.gif

disappointed with the so call 3D....... 2D is good enough, 3D like overly kill and excess.....

Well never see never know.

By the way, really have old XMM in the movie!!!