What to do with your gear if you're bored and don't feel like taking photos

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
[video=youtube;qKpxd8hzOcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKpxd8hzOcQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

:bigeyes::bigeyes:eek:mgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg coolest thing I've seen all day! Thanks for making my day, uncle eleven! :)

omg....amazing!!! Thanks for sharing...

4 min domino... cool!

Do they have a "the making of" version...wonder how long it took to piece it together!

Ok, everybody pass me all your photography gears................................................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Oh my word, how much gear does this guy have? Did you see the negative developing as it trundled down?
Awesome. :bigeyes:

I am guessing they must have planned at least a year, with many trial and errors in between before it became a success.

One word: AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:

this guy owns a heck of a lot of gorillapods

..... and the video is bloody amazing!!!!!!!

:)

Wow, great engineering feat!

If you watch the credits, you'll see that most of the stuff is sponsored. I was laughing at the use of Nikon lens caps rolling down the ramps.

did i just saw a lens being whacked off by a hammer???

dang! that was awesome!!!

if i'm not mistaken, it was a lone canon lens (and L lens at that) in a line of nikons. :eek:

amazing creativity these guys had to make a 4min domino-effect spanning across (and around) the room. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

pasay said:
if i'm not mistaken, it was a lone canon lens (and L lens at that) in a line of nikons. :eek::

Probably a lens mug??

esoeij said:
Probably a lens mug??

Oh man, i hope so. Shame to let all that good glass go to waste. Now that u mentioned it, it did have a hollow sound when it hit the wall, no glass breaking