what to do with your film cannister ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Jan 28, 2003
near e4
Visit site
any idea?? :dunno:
it would be such a waste to throw them away.

when i was in NS, i use film canister to put matches

matches is safer cos lighter can spoil anytime and then u won't be able to start fire

yup, actually, that's my question. anyone has use for it? started collecting them again recently and i have about 10 of them now. any idea what does the film developer does with them - throw away? in the past, konata returns them to me.

for info, i put my coins gathered from my trips into the film cannisters.

Originally posted by ckiang
I throw them into a plastic bag. Now I got a lot, who wants? :p

Regards
CK

CK, can sell at SEED.
Just organise a MO on CS. And deliver on one SEED. Can sell 30cents per piece
:D

I use them as motor mount for my RC plane.. :)

Also seen some pple using it as omnibounce for built-in flashes.

They're good for storing screws etc. too.

how abt catch spiders with these film cannisters and sell to primary sch kids?

hmmm...btw kids still play spiders nowadays?

Originally posted by Wai
how abt catch spiders with these film cannisters and sell to primary sch kids?

hmmm...btw kids still play spiders nowadays?
did that also during childhood days.

hey if anyone got those all-white canisters (the top and container both translucent white), can pass to me? i thinking of trying to make a string of lights which i saw in a design shop... :D

thanks in advance if you have.... ;)

Originally posted by Larry
hey if anyone got those all-white canisters (the top and container both translucent white), can pass to me? i thinking of trying to make a string of lights which i saw in a design shop... :D

thanks in advance if you have.... ;)

Have lots of them, only the top is not white. It's brown/black mostly. From Provia/Velvia/Press 800. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
Have lots of them, only the top is not white. It's brown/black mostly. From Provia/Velvia/Press 800. :)

Regards
CK
ya i know, i got lots of those too... the white tops are hard to find leh. dunno which film uses those.

Originally posted by Larry
ya i know, i got lots of those too... the white tops are hard to find leh. dunno which film uses those.

I see u all use expensive film. :D Fujifilm Superia comes in translucent white containers. ;)

I use them to store developed b/w film after they have been through the school's photo lab.

I put my stray beads in them too. Useful stuff.

Originally posted by rubric
I see u all use expensive film. :D Fujifilm Superia comes in translucent white containers. ;)
really ah? that explains it then, haven't used Superia for ages.

any Superia users wanna donate their all-white canisters to me? for a little art project? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.