What to do with army stuffs after completed reservist cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doremonx

Oct 26, 2005
Hillview
What should (or can) we do with the army stuffs (uniforms, full pack, boots, SBO, helmet, etc) after completed our reservist cycle. Is there any proper way to dispose of them? Or we can return them to somewhere?

Please advise.

Sell to beach road??

keep ur helmet, if got war can use. :devil:

uniform has now gone digital... :cool:

think the army gift shops in camps do take back old equipment for disposal. i saw a sign at the pasir laba camp gift shop saying dat. :think:

Post it on BnS on Clubsnap. Some nsf may have lost their equipment :p

I think No4 are really go for those rugged times like hiking ? hahaha. I mean don't wear the shirt, if if you like, no one is stopping u :) Pants are really good :) Almost as tough as jeans and yah it's slack and free.

Helmet really can keep u know, for soveigner.

SBO.... Not sure which version u have. If it's the old old version, can function as your camera belt harness. :bsmilie:

Boots are really the best of all. You never knows you need it :) Definitely the best thing that the Army has given you. If I'm going to ROD soon, I will use up all my credits and buy boots and keep.

I kept mine as it was the same no. 4 I used from BMT to my MR last year.

It went through 4 foreign countries, from NSF, NSman to MR, rolling in the mud at Lim Chu Kang to the dry desert of Shoalwater Bay Australia.

Last edited:
I have my ROC Army uniform, ROC Army Cold Wear, Aplets...all kept nicely in a bag - as souvenir

My Airforce No. 3 and Camo No.4 all kept nicely in one cabinet compartment.....somehow...will nvr be used again...

threw away my boots/socks etc....

Things which you can find at beach road, you can dispose anyway you want :) Things which you can't find at beach road, well the "proper" way is to dispose at the emarts. It is debatable whether there is any legal liability for improper disposal, often cited as an "army legend", but honestly I have yet to see any law which prescribes this.

use my sbo (old version) for the camera sling bag.

no. 4 all cant wear liao (too fat), anyway, iirc, they went digital.

belt??
boots??
full back (old version, really not build for my body type)??
kevlar helmet (2 pieces)??

confirm can sell? taking up space lay.

What should (or can) we do with the army stuffs (uniforms, full pack, boots, SBO, helmet, etc) after completed our reservist cycle. Is there any proper way to dispose of them? Or we can return them to somewhere?

Please advise.
keep it for roleplay with wifey :D:D:D

The belt and boots and field pack can confirm be sold/dumped. The helmet may be debatable.

Please advise.

KEEP it , need time your kids can wear.

I think No4 are really go for those rugged times like hiking ? hahaha. I mean don't wear the shirt, if if you like, no one is stopping u :) Pants are really good :) Almost as tough as jeans and yah it's slack and free.

Helmet really can keep u know, for soveigner.

SBO.... Not sure which version u have. If it's the old old version, can function as your camera belt harness. :bsmilie:

Boots are really the best of all. You never knows you need it :) Definitely the best thing that the Army has given you. If I'm going to ROD soon, I will use up all my credits and buy boots and keep.

I agree with keeping the boots... some friend of mine brought it to the snow.. kayu say it's the only water proof boots he had..

i kept my boots and mod my no.4 pants to Bermudas
kept my helmet, still thinking of what to do with my SBO and full pack

maybe i'll give them away

Status
Not open for further replies.