What to do with a white iPod 80GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseme

Jun 24, 2004
Wish get some recommendation from the buddies here.

Just won an free iPod 80GB. But my kids only Primary 4, and seldom listen to music. In fact, dun quite encourage to plug in ear phone at this age. So, what can I do with it?

It stated it can play video also. But I'm already doing what the iPod can give me on my phone, just that it got 80GB but my phone got 4GB.

Should I sell it off? So, dun dare to open the plastic wrapper yet. What's the market price? Perhaps a PSP may be more suitable.

Please share your opinion.
Million Thanks!

Sell it, get a psp and enjoy :)

I agree. Sell it n get a PSP. :thumbsup: Your kids can share it with you.

An ipod might look good but it won't last long. I've had 2 which lasted for less than 2 yrs though i took care of them. The selling price now for an 80GB is $388.

Just won an free iPod 80GB. But my kids only Primary 4, and seldom listen to music. In fact, dun quite encourage to plug in ear phone at this age. So, what can I do with it?

It stated it can play video also. But I'm already doing what the iPod can give me on my phone, just that it got 80GB but my phone got 4GB.

Should I sell it off? So, dun dare to open the plastic wrapper yet. What's the market price? Perhaps a PSP may be more suitable.

Million Thanks!

Use it as a image storage.. :bsmilie:

Just made a search.

"iPod (5th generation) (also known as iPod with video or Fifth Generation iPod)"

It's stated on the box that it have video function, so should be 5th Generation. Dun dare to open its original wrapper.

Will reconfirm with its serial number tonight.

Cheers!

no buy and sell in the kopitiam!

Haha, yes, sorry. Not doing B&S here, but just throw a checking question, and unintentionally cross the line a little bit. Anyway, have done a check, iPod isn't hot in the B&S over here. May try put it up in other forum's B&S and see how.

Cheers!

Million Thanks!

Well, I wanted another storage media and was looking at getting the 160Gb Ipod classic, as it allows me to view and play music and video too. Works with itunes and all, so i could use as backup storage.

Since you have won it, either use as a storage media or sell it off. I am sure there are many who would want to buy from you at a reasonable price (yours, that is). its really up to you..

Well, I wanted another storage media and was looking at getting the 160Gb Ipod classic, as it allows me to view and play music and video too. Works with itunes and all, so i could use as backup storage.

Since you have won it, either use as a storage media or sell it off. I am sure there are many who would want to buy from you at a reasonable price (yours, that is). its really up to you..

Thanks.

But just wonder how it kick start its warranty. Esp with so many generations. I think what I'm having is an iPod Video, like 5/5.5 gen. So, if I don't open the wrapper, how do I know what I'm going to sell is full working? But if I open, how could I prove it's brand new, without a receipt?

Complicated.

iPod3.jpg

iPod2.jpg

iPod1.JPG

Check this out!

Hehe, sold liao.

Have never thought I would look into the iPod. Now I know it got so many generations, models and version. Really eye opening. Actually from the Web, the one I've just sold is generally considered to be the best model as compare to the 6th Gen, but no more on the shelf already. Believe it or not, I've never touch or play an iPod before, and not even now also.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.