What to do if my D70 has fungus? ):

Csboi said:
I don't know if I should. Kind of sad. Gonna miss it.

Should also must not hide the fungus. So not honest, sure nobody buy your camera and sure brother fatigue not help you fix or give the sensor to you already.

Should also must not hide the fungus. So not honest, sure nobody buy your camera and sure brother fatigue not help you fix or give the sensor to you already.

I only say it when people SMS me and ask for lower price. Get the facts right before jumping to conclusion. I did not mention that the camera is "free from fungus" or "flawless". So please get the facts right. Thanks.

I only say it when people SMS me and ask for lower price. Get the facts right before jumping to conclusion. I did not mention that the camera is "free from fungus" or "flawless". So please get the facts right. Thanks.

Check out the condition of item that you stated in your buy/sell section. You put a Condition of 9 in both of your posts.
This is misleading, please read the buy/sell guidelines --> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/8466-Guidelines-for-Buy-amp-Sell-threads-posts-(Updated-PLEASE-READ)?p=237546#post237546

TS.
you may want to edit both of your buy/sell threads.

Check out the condition of item that you stated in your buy/sell section. You put a Condition of 9 in both of your posts.
This is misleading, please read the buy/sell guidelines --> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/8466-Guidelines-for-Buy-amp-Sell-threads-posts-(Updated-PLEASE-READ)?p=237546#post237546

TS.
you may want to edit both of your buy/sell threads.

I will delete and repost again. Thanks for advise.

nice one! hope u get yourself a buyer soon

I actually don't wanna sell. But I am worried that I have no time to take care of it. Like the dry box issue. Thinking of changing to dry cabinet but scared power consumption too high.

I actually don't wanna sell. But I am worried that I have no time to take care of it. Like the dry box issue. Thinking of changing to dry cabinet but scared power consumption too high.

dry cabinet doesn't really consume lots of power.. its like $5/ mth? cannot rem or+/-

It takes a lot of courage to admit your own mistakes and correct them. You've done well. :thumbsup:

Thanks, mind helping me? I am getting a cleaning kit, you know where I can get them? Thanks.

Dry box doesn't use a lot of power and a 30 litres can be purchased for just over a hundred dollars. I just got a secondhand EOS300D with fungus too. Surprised that there are still people who don't store their cameras in a dry box.

Last edited:
Dry box doesn't use a lot of power and a 30 litres can be purchased for just over a hundred dollars. I just got a secondhand EOS300D with fungus too. Surprised that there are still people who don't store their cameras in a dry box.

Yeah I am storing my D70 in dry box. But very irritating, because have to check once in a while. More than I check my email. :D So might get dry cabinet. So won't have to check for it. They think by storing the camera in their bags solve everything. :p

The power rating of most dry cabinets are around 5-10 watts. Let say it is 10W. Energy used per month = 30 x 24 x 10 = 7.2kWh

With effect from 1 Jul 2011, the electricity tariff for households will be 27.28 cents per kWh (source: Singapore Power)

So monthly power bill = 7.2kWh x $0.2728/kWh = $1.96