What To Do During Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Hi guys

I would like to know what you guys do for dating, I'd like to collect some ideas.

1. See movie
2. Shopping
3. Lunching & Dining
4. ???

5. remember to bring enough money

shopping? not my idea of a fun time unless shopping at Cathay Photo. :bsmilie:

What about going to places of interest like Sungei Buloh and then take some photos of birds?

Cant do that in Singapore, the girl will complain hot and mosquito :p

LoL modern day i think u tell girl go sungei buloh she think u gonna do something funny to her.
Girls like to sit down and bitch so if you can sit down and play the listening ear.
Always does the trick!

I personally prefer a chill out over at either coffee bean or starbucks cos it gives the sense of cosyness (Spell wrongly)... and leads to two way communication and eventually get to know more abt each other

I thought school holiday is over?

I for once is out of words re this thread. Maybe, something that can only happen here. Everything to be done, must come with instructions, suggestions, vetted by others ...

I found this thread/question .... well, I will use the word "SAD".

I thought school holiday is over?

I for once is out of words re this thread. Maybe, something that can only happen here. Everything to be done, must come with instructions, suggestions, vetted by others ...

I found this thread/question .... well, I will use the word "SAD".

Give the guy a break...;p He could be just doing a school project or a survey to see how else we spend our time when we are away from our cameras, mah! Just checking if we got life or not.....

Anyway, this kind of question, to me, goes together in the same category as "just bought camera, know nuts about photogtaphy, what lens to buy huh?" or "Just bought camera, need to buy dry cabinet or not huh?" or ......:bsmilie:

Give the guy a break...;p He could be just doing a school project or a survey to see how else we spend our time when we are away from our cameras, mah! Just checking if we got life or not.....

Anyway, this kind of question, to me, goes together in the same category as "just bought camera, know nuts about photogtaphy, what lens to buy huh?" or "Just bought camera, need to buy dry cabinet or not huh?" or ......:bsmilie:
both sets of questions is equally pathetic.

but not knowing what to do on a date, that must be ... oh well, if I comment on it more, I will be banned.

Cant do that in Singapore, the girl will complain hot and mosquito :p

LoL modern day i think u tell girl go sungei buloh she think u gonna do something funny to her.
Girls like to sit down and bitch so if you can sit down and play the listening ear.
Always does the trick!

Yea,mine always do the trick.
"girl,if your not going to stop b****ing,then you're asking for a b***h slap!"
:bsmilie:

Hi guys

I would like to know what you guys do for dating, I'd like to collect some ideas.

1. See movie
2. Shopping
3. Lunching & Dining
4. ???

Lots of teens think that dating means must do something to impress, and they complain that Singapore got nothing to do other than movies. That's because they don't understand the purpose of dating.

While movies/dinner is pretty common, spending time together is the key and what you do should interest both of you.

If that means going for jungle hikes, going to the library, going to a soccer match, visiting old folks' homes (because both of you like to help people), going to SPCA (because you like animals,etc), then fine.

Stop trying to impress with expensive dinners, plays or discos/clubs. Yes-- going out does mean that, but it doesn't mean doing that every weekend and trying to come up with something new every weekend.

Relationship is built on spending time together, even if it's just a walk along a beach or exploring an old housing estate.

Hi guys

1. See movie
2. Shopping
3. Lunching & Dining
4. ???

Whats lunching? Does this got do with rockets? I dont recommend this on a first date. :think: :bsmilie:

Hi guys

1. See movie
2. Shopping
3. Lunching & Dining
4. ???

Universal idea for young adults ...
1. dine well ...
2. drive to a dark corner and finish the dessert ...:think:

Universal idea for young adults ...
1. dine well ...
2. drive to a dark corner and finish the dessert ...:think:

If I were you, I won't waste my time, your suggestions, although valid, but you failed to provide step by step instruction, how will these young ones know what to do?

:)

Still think this is a pathetic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.