What To Do During Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will explain 'rocket science' to her:bsmilie:

if you never get behind the doors

your rocket will never get to take off
not all rockets are created equal ...... some need extra special fuel to ignite the take off (and some cheapskate owners actually bought bad quality fuel for their launch) and in fact a couple of them have reached the moon recently from Sg....... :dunno: Bless them! :cry:

not all rockets are created equal ...... some need extra special fuel to ignite the take off (and some cheapskate owners actually bought bad quality fuel for their launch) and in fact a couple of them have reached the moon recently from Sg....... :dunno: Bless them! :cry:

...too cheem

my brain has combusted at the concept presented here

i am so not a physicist

and some actually die from the extra 'fuel'..:bsmilie:

Hi guys

I would like to know what you guys do for dating, I'd like to collect some ideas.

1. See movie
2. Shopping
3. Lunching & Dining
4. ???

Regardless of what you do, the most important thing is to get to know the person. Fail that and whatever activity you plan for is pointless.

I think a lot are guilty of this. :bsmilie:

You have to learn to control any built-up of tight muscles in a date to avoid accidental explosions. :bsmilie:

Deep breathing, standing up and walking around, drinking a glass of cold water etc. will prevent the rocket launching itself aimlessly and hitting a bystander. :bsmilie:

You have to learn to control any built-up of tight muscles in a date to avoid accidental explosions. :bsmilie:

Deep breathing, standing up and walking around, drinking a glass of cold water etc. will prevent the rocket launching itself aimlessly and hitting a bystander. :bsmilie:

i would have thought the rocket safety net would prevent this from happening :bsmilie::bsmilie:

the only trouble would be that you would have to display your rocket, and others might not approve of this display

Regardless of what you do, the most important thing is to get to know the person. Fail that and whatever activity you plan for is pointless.

That's true.

First thing is to double check, confirm and establsih beyond a shadow of doubt her true gender.

You know how pretty a boy can look. :bsmilie:

You know how pretty a boy can look. :bsmilie:

tran1.jpg

more prettiness :bsmilie:

i would have thought the rocket safety net would prevent this from happening :bsmilie::bsmilie:

the only trouble would be that you would have to display your rocket, and others might not approve of this display

Please don't expect a policeman to be a rocket expert. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.