What to do at dive site when not diving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hey guys, I have a question. My wife is a diver and I am a photographer but I dont dive. I have never joined my wife's diving trip. I am wondering, if I ever join the diving trip, and if I dont dive, what esle can I do at the dive site?

Wify told me there are a lot of bikini girls for me to take photos. Is it true? I am seriously considering.....

I guess you can do the things when your wife is on a diving trip. I mean what do you do when your wife's away?

How about taking the open water course? You might just enjoy it too.
:bsmilie:

Astin said:
Wify told me there are a lot of bikini girls for me to take photos. Is it true? I am seriously considering.....

true.

reason being, it's a heck lot easier for ladies to visit the loo on the diveboat in a two piece, than a one piece.

sehsuan said:
true.

reason being, it's a heck lot easier for ladies to visit the loo on the diveboat in a two piece, than a one piece.

Hold your horses, this is a Underwater Photography forum.... anything above water is at your own discreet :p

sehsuan said:
true.

i'm sure theres more reasons than that lah, all owing to the fact that bikini's are easier to TAKE OFF ... :D

actually, if you really mean "dive site" then i tink the only thing you can do is sleep on the boat or read a book while you get a tan.

if you stay back in the resort, then you can have heaps of things to do.... count sand...stop the waves from hitting the shore...yeap..do something useful lah, instead of those boring things like snorkeling..babe watching..etc etc..

you could buy the "Clubsnapper's 101 things to do whilst your wife is away diving book" though.

I think you should learn diving......... look at some of those underwater pic ppl post.....
There are beautiful things under the sea that you can never see on land......
I experience that when i went snorkeling........

Annery said:
I think you should learn diving......... look at some of those underwater pic ppl post.....

Don't...

It's way too fun...way too addictive...

You won't want to stop when you start....

And when you start taking photos...it get's even worse...

It's a beautiful world down there....

Annery said:
No I cant. I like to talk a lot, and every time I go under water I would open my month and talk, then water comes in, then I give up.....

Astin said:
No I cant. I like to talk a lot, and every time I go under water I would open my month and talk, then water comes in, then I give up.....
Aiyah....... when u learn diving........ u will be biting to the breathing tube....... so u will not tok liao cos u are biting something....... not like when u only go swimming.....
Anway..... guys be so talkative....... ;p

Annery said:
Aiyah....... when u learn diving........ u will be biting to the breathing tube....... so u will not tok liao cos u are biting something....... not like when u only go swimming.....
Anway..... guys be so talkative....... ;p

Yea, you should reeeeaaally learn from gals, they will never ever talk with their mouth "full" :p

Austin, couples who dive together stay together. That said, I always end up having other female divers following me despite my wife's presence.

Go take up a OW course. Then if u wanna pick up u/w photography, I can teach u, provided you teach me studio potography in return.... ;)

Eric

kthan said:
Austin, couples who dive together stay together. That said, I always end up having other female divers following me despite my wife's presence.

Go take up a OW course. Then if u wanna pick up u/w photography, I can teach u, provided you teach me studio potography in return.... ;)

Eric
My wife goes diving with handsome guys and I go shooting with pretty models. We never clash and we like it that way also. It has been like that for many years. :D

Astin said:
My wife goes diving with handsome guys and I go shooting with pretty models. We never clash and we like it that way also. It has been like that for many years. :D

If that goes on, you might not even have a chance for any clash soon :p

its not really true you'll get alot of bikini babes to shoot at during diving trips. chances are they will be wraped up in wetsuit and 20ft underwater.

so if you follow her on the boat trip, you have on average 1hr to shoot the boat man, they are usually half naked :D

it would be better if you stay on the island and wander the beach trying to pick up the pieces of loose bikinis. there you might have more chance in shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.