what time does photographer set their watch?

what time does photographer set their watch?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I wanna goto work, I set my watch slower. :(
When I reach workplace, I set my watch faster. ;)
When I reach home, I set it just nice. :D

If you set your time slower than the actual exact time, you are the try-hard type who stays back in the office to finish the work and also you normally miss half of the TV shows.

If you set your time exactly to the actual exact time, most probably you are the boring type whose life is dictated by the ticks of the clock.

If you set your time faster than the actual exact time, you are the impatient type who always wonder why the transport system of the whole island is so late.

i try to set my watch faster so that I'll not be late..

but everytime i keep reminding myself, aiya, my watch is fast... dun worry..

then end up also late.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

~Arcanic~ said:
i try to set my watch faster so that I'll not be late..

but everytime i keep reminding myself, aiya, my watch is fast... dun worry..

then end up also late.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
same here;p

If I set my watch fast, then when I time the exposures, it will be too short since the watch runs too fast.

ERP time. Cos it's sin to waste $ on something that beeps... I'd rather have a beer and burp...

I try my best to get my watch accurate to the second, as determined by "1711" or TeleText.

I would like to get one of those clocks that are satellite-linked to one of those super accurate atomic clocks.

I set mine to the exact time as delivered by 1711. I correct back once every few months.
This is for peace of mind for the purposes of catching last bus, tv shows, etc, since I know exactly what time it is.

However I find that 1711 is not accurate to itself. e.g. I manage to set to the exact time to coincide to 00 seconds on the minute, but then it will be off by a little bit at 20 seconds. I listen for one or two minutes more and it is still exact at 00 seconds and off at 20 seconds... maybe it is my watch that has problems.. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.