What Themes for Photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay76101

Jun 16, 2009
EAST.
I learnt the themes of death and freedom but i never learn another themes.
I am interested, want to find out more about the themes.
Thanks

What do you mean? The possible themes for photography (competitions)? You can take a look the many other theme competitions by other forums and get your inspiration from there. Not possible to list out all.

Every colour can be a theme
Every expression can be a theme
Every feeling can be a theme
Every adjective can be a theme
Every verb can be a theme
The list goes on....

If you can think it, it is a theme.

I want the themes of name like freedom, death,...?
Not photo galleries

Have you had a look into them? Every photo has a theme, more or less well worked out by the photographer. Go along that lines and develop your own theme that you can use. You can check the previous photography competitions here in CS or the Canon Photomarathon. Plenty of themes.

Yes, I know.

I want the themes of name like freedom, death,...?
Not photo galleries

If you are planning on joining a competition, and are struggling on coming up with even the most basic of starting points (the theme) then you should reconsider joining.

If you are planning on joining a competition, and are struggling on coming up with even the most basic of starting points (the theme) then you should reconsider joining.

I already planned on join last two events a photography competition. I learnt about more discovery new the theme.

What themes is listed?
-Love?
-Freedom
-Death an Marabre
-?

I already planned on join last two events a photography competition. I learnt about more discovery new the theme.

What themes is listed?
-Love?
-Freedom
-Death an Marabre
-?

Sorry man. I really don't understand what you're writing.
Also, I don't understand what you're trying to ask.
What themes are listed WHERE?

Sorry man. I really don't understand what you're writing.
Also, I don't understand what you're trying to ask.
What themes are listed WHERE?

He's still trying to get us to list more themes for him.

Are you by any chance using Google translator or something similar? This sentence doesn't make any sense to me. I could guess, but you rather expect answers, right? Please form a clear English sentence so that we can understand what you mean.

Desire of the Lost and Found
Positive and Negative
The Inner Self, The Deeper Within

I'm sure you can find lots of themes here.....

oxford.jpg

than you post a new thread, "how do I take a shots like this", with the the images link in the thread.

I'm sure you will have lots of help and suggestion, with a little efforts, you can create the shots for competitions.

now you know the steps, you can start working on it now.

I thought the topic of 'themes' only comes up during photography competitions???
When I take photos for my own enjoyment, I don't consciously think of a theme to shoot with.

Status
Not open for further replies.