What Super Power Would You Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjhan

Feb 11, 2007
Ok, let's say there's this awesome new supermarket in town where you can buy super powers and equip them. The catch is, you can only get one super power and depending on how powerful it is, you pay with it with your lifespan. Eg you want to have wolverine-style regen, you pay more life than say Jubilee's retarded fireworks. Also, these super powers are limited in stock to only 1 (ONE) so nobody can have the same power.

So what power would you get?

(I realised immortality is a loophole, but ignore that.)

Considering photogs are voyeurs to a certain degree, would you guys want invisiblity, x-ray vision, telekinesis (can fly your cameras around and take multiple angle shots lol) etc.?

I personally would go for the power to possess other people temporarily and control them, sort of like a ghost. Imagine the things you can do with it....

The Power to control all things eletronic.....:thumbsup:

Nothing like buying all/any cameras or lense I wants by 'ASKING' the ATM machine to shoot out some cash..... :bsmilie:

TS watch too much heroes already

please get some medical help.

I don't watch Heroes though. Batman sucks leh, his super power is the power of money. Ok that's good ..

Time travel

Yatta!

I don't watch Heroes though. Batman sucks leh, his super power is the power of money. Ok that's good ..

That's an important factor to fulfill the BBB syndrome! :bsmilie:

I always wanted to be able to teleport!
Then I can sleep more without being late for school :D:D

Oh and if I have more powers..
To be able to fly and be invisible. Ah the possibilities!

time travel ....... capture all themoments in time :)

(serious... this time hehee ;p)

urh. Batman's power is not the power of money.

Batman doesn't have any power. he is however, one of the smartest/greatest minds in the DC Universe, and an extremely fit/proficient master in hand to hand combat.

in essence, Batman is like Dick Tracy and Bruce Lee blended into one. superb detective skills (ie extremely good analytical skills), and efficient hand to hand combat capable of maiming and killing if need be.

the fact that he can keep up with the Justice League filled with abnormally strong superhumans says a lot about his physical condition!

plus. having a deus ex machina belt that can solve anything in the world really helps too :bsmilie:

PS: here's what superheroes and supervillains want for Thanksgiving!

back on topic. I wouldn't mind having spidey senses. or powers of premonition. or a deus ex machina belt that can save the world! okay that's not really a super power, but the idea behind it is!

i dont mind the power of predicting the future.. *4D Toto = BBB* buy those stocks until can shake leg host outings
but best is still madzsyl's teleportation.. no money? teleport into bank vault loh.. no more, go another vault la! =D

i want to have the power to be able to take power away from others :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.