What strap you like?

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Hand? Short neck? Long shoulder? Which one you find more convenient? Just curious...

Does the Black Rapid cause discomfort to the "behind", cause it will dangle around there right?

My cheap Matin Neoprene strap, got it with a NIKON label across. Not too long, but it was so comfortable i transplanted it when i got my current Canon camera.

ryan

Optech and crumpler industry disgrace!:thumbsup:

Personally, I like a hand strap more..... If I am at one location, I will just use the hand strap...

If I am shooting leisurely walking around, I will add on a long strap to sling it on my shoulder... like eg. street shooting....

Then, I prefer those strap without quick release... been using Canon's original strap... but now, eyeing on the Think Tank strap.... If any bro have experience with this strap, can share with me??

Thank you......... ;)

NG 3020. Great for all weather especially if into outdoors.

less then $20 if not wrong.

One of the most popular is the crumpler industry disgrace. I'm also using the Domke canvas strap with swivel quick release for my Canon EOS...

I also have A&A canvas strap (by Voigtlander) and the A&A khaki silk cord strap for my M mount cameras... :thumbsup:

Crumpler Industry Disgrace.
Nv try other strap before but this is quite good and value for money

Optech strap. Got the same for my sister's camera too. Very comfortable. Plus point is it stay on the shoulder and will not slip off.

sun sniper and canon e-1 hand strap