What strap do you use for your LX3

iNotion

Jun 30, 2008
i-daniel.deviantart.com
I am currently using the original Lumix neck-strap.
But feel uncomfortable at times...Thinking of changing to a Leica wrist-strap.
Any other straps, you using?

You can try the Ricoh GS-1, boughted at TKFoto Shaw Towers.

3031824738_bf36ea0c1d.jpg

Don't use any straps, put inside pocket. The whole point of having a compact cam.

yes, i am thinking of that too cos the strap keeps on slipping out, i am afraid i may drop the camera this way one day

may change to those wrist strap (like they use for compact camera) instead

Don't use any straps, put inside pocket. The whole point of having a compact cam.

Risk of dropping is very high.. especially when my lowepro poach is quite tight-fitting.
Anyone know how much a Leica wrist strap cost?

Anyone knows how much is the original adapter and lens now? Very keen to get them. Anyone using a third party lens as of the original? Also, how much is the battery?

Anyone knows how much is the original adapter and lens now? Very keen to get them. Anyone using a third party lens as of the original? Also, how much is the battery?

Post ur own thread... TS is asking strap :nono:

Risk of dropping is very high.. especially when my lowepro poach is quite tight-fitting.
Anyone know how much a Leica wrist strap cost?

cost around $50 at orient (SLS) .. but it's brown color :(

I'm using the original.. once it slipped off by its own.. lucky the other side was holding well..

After tat, i made the loose end really long and I black-taped it.
Ha.. but I resized the tape to less than 0.5mm wide.. so tat it wont be tat noticeable.

i think the original strap is quite restrictive.. since it's not a dslr and there isn't a viewfinder, so with "live view" u can't really hold the camera further than the strap can go..

Does anyone have any news suggestions for wrist straps? OP doesn't have it anymore :(

I use the phone strap that comes with my Nokia E71.

anyone needs a new lumix strap for the lx3? i still got a spare one, new and unopened.

Cathay is selling a new Optech strap for compacts. About $28, and it contains a neoprene neckstrap, wrist strap and fingerstrap. 3 straps for $28,

Because of the neoprene material, it's pretty comfy

Hi

Does any shop in Sim Lim carry this as well?