Hmm... can consider. ThanksJediForce4ever said:K1venture or Chinasun.
Chinasun has found a way to produce petroleum from starch...so coz of oild prices..this share will earn money
K1Venture has recently sold off its oil rigs so it has a big amount of cash now...they will either invest or give to shareholders...their oil rigs also not that badly affect by hurricanes
digitalbuff said:Hi any experts in here.
Assuming I have liquidity of 50k for about 6 weeks, what stk(s) will u get?
Currently have Capitaland & Starhub.
From Daiwa which has a outperform for DBS:Astin said:Any 1 of the 3 local banks...
Astin, we can do it again. ;pAstin said:This reminds me a stock forum many years ago, very happening ones, got old birds, new birds, professional, conman, every type also have, we used to buy together and sell together, monitoring the price every minute, a lot of fun, those were the days...
Soon, u will come and ask ppl which diaper is best for babies??:bsmilie:digitalbuff said:Astin, we can do it again. ;p
CS become everything under the sun for me now.
I am part of the Torchlight, Winter Shoe, Singlish .... sub forums
True I am a novice investor but so far i turn around every 2-3 months with 5-10% returns. Lucky streak i guess. Must diversify more to reduce the sector risk however, as I only trade SG, i cant diversify the country risk.user12343 said:small companies have big price movements, big companies have small price movements. i would also tink that 6 weeks belongs to punter (hit-and-run) category with extremely short term, in which cases, is unlikely to make any capital appreciation outta ur principal amount. the best is to keep ur money untouched.
Don't take this the wrong way, but rather take it as advice from a kind doctor:digitalbuff said:True I am a novice investor but so far i turn around every 2-3 months with 5-10% returns. Lucky streak i guess. Must diversify more to reduce the sector risk however, as I only trade SG, i cant diversify the country risk.
Today I sold Capitaland and made 10% after holding on to it for about 3 months.
I think Biosensor is a good buy now (unless you are affected by the suit against it for patent infringement) It dropped >10% today. I feel can get it at anything <$1.10