What sport do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
Just interested to see what people like to do for sports here. :)

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
Roller skate. Erm.. should be inline skating. Just that too used to using the words 'Roller skate' or 'Roller Blade'. Enjoy that a lot.
Hmm... wow, where do you blade? What kind of blading you do?

Freestyle? Downhill/speed? Aggressive?

I only do for leisure. Nothing competitive. :)

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
Hmm... wow, where do you blade? What kind of blading you do?

Freestyle? Downhill/speed? Aggressive?

I only do for leisure. Nothing competitive. :)
Hehe.. East Coast. Use a recreational Rollerblade skate. Recently increased wheel size to 82mm. Looking at Seba Freestyle... but I guess I'm not too much of a slalom person.

ricleo

Mar 13, 2004
Eastern Singapore
Hehe.. East Coast. Use a recreational Rollerblade skate. Recently increased wheel size to 82mm. Looking at Seba Freestyle... but I guess I'm not too much of a slalom person.
haha recently buy lens with 82mm diameter issit hee...so the inline skates have to follow suit too :p

nerdie

Feb 14, 2002
soccer and triathlons :p

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
haha recently buy lens with 82mm diameter issit hee...so the inline skates have to follow suit too :p
Haha... that is a very good one!
(Well, in that case I had better not ever change my roller skate's wheel size to 90mm or bigger!)
Well, a set of 90mm wheels make me fly like a rocket on skates. If a 90mm diameter lens makes me shoot like a pro on a rocket, i would gladly do that anytime! Too bad my Rollerblade can only go up to max 84mm wheels... so got to live with it lor...

Last edited:

Timolol

Sep 24, 2009
Haha... that is a very good one!
(Well, in that case I had better not ever change my roller skate's wheel size to 90mm or bigger!)
Well, a set of 90mm wheels make me fly like a rocket on skates. If a 90mm diameter lens makes me shoot like a pro on a rocket, i would gladly do that anytime! Too bad my Rollerblade can only go up to max 84mm wheels... so got to live with it lor...
Change frame! :p

I also see that you're looking at Seba. The FR series can also be used for normal skating, much more stable and support than the recreational skates I've tried.

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Change frame! :p

I also see that you're looking at Seba. The FR series can also be used for normal skating, much more stable and support than the recreational skates I've tried.
Man, you are indeed in the know. At around ~$350 (or is it $450?) a pop for your recommended skates, I would effectively deprive myself of my savings for one-third of a Macro lens.
So at the end of the day, it's either i pop and fly like a bird on the Seba FR , or I sit still as meekly as a lamb trying to focus on the eyes of a grasshopper with the Macro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom