What specs frame are u wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Just to gather some info for my think 4th pair of specs, stopped wearing them since sec sch...

Anyway, just wondering, other than Oakleys, are there any other brands that look nice? cos might be wearing them permanently already...

Im using swatch. Actually, after wearing so many specs..its not abt the brand. Its about the frame design itself.

I like D&G frames best though.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Just to gather some info for my think 4th pair of specs, stopped wearing them since sec sch...

Anyway, just wondering, other than Oakleys, are there any other brands that look nice? cos might be wearing them permanently already...

think u need to wear it to see if it suits u or not.
go to this shop

The Optician Pte Ltd
3 Temasek Blvd #02-072 Suntec City Mall Singapore 038983
Tel : 6338 3110

good service. look for the guys to serve u

Errz said:
go to this shop

The Optician Pte Ltd

u meaning the girls cmi?

dunno lah, just look see the website see which frames nice, then go down and make... cos previous few specs dun look good, so i dun wear...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u meaning the girls cmi?

dunno lah, just look see the website see which frames nice, then go down and make... cos previous few specs dun look good, so i dun wear...

the 2 guys there are more experience. if u got go down suntec, go in and see see loh.

usually specs, u need to try it out then see nice or not. nearly did a tag huer spec .. cost $800 ++ lol but then.. did 1 that was alot more cheaper and looks nicer also.

you will need to see if the frame suits your face
and only way to do that is to go and try it

the look and the fit.
the frame must make your face look good, not the other way around.

what is your budget?

ortega said:
you will need to see if the frame suits your face
and only way to do that is to go and try it

the look and the fit.
the frame must make your face look good, not the other way around.

what is your budget?

dunno... roughly 500+ i guess...

cos i only got astigmatism on both eye, below 200 each, but now need to squint alot and having headaches reading... like my previous thread says, now see the viewfinder also cannot see liao... hehe...

then thinking of making transition lens also... think transitions is about 200, so effectively left 300 for frames i guess...

For cool/nice/funky frames (they do have 'normal' looking ones too), you can also try this shop at Millenia Walk:

Eyes @ Work Pte Ltd
9 Raffles Blvd #01-38
Tel: 63339938

Good service, and you get to drink their in-house coffee too! ;)

i wearing hugo boss frame...

Actually it depends on what kind of look you want. Even the cheap black plastic army specs are quite hot now. It's quite hard to buy based on what other people say is nice. Since it's part of your wardrobe, you should go check out various designs yourself so you look like you and not someone else :)

Definitely Tag Heuer frames for me.

No specific brand...I just go with feeling and comfort during purchase.....I've tried Emporio Armani, Oakley and now Levi's :lovegrin:

Errz said:
go to this shop

The Optician Pte Ltd

What the damage going to be like over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.