what site give free space to store and share my photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudyDarke

Aug 29, 2006
drivehq.jay.googlepages.com
this is not a queston about camera work, it is about online storage photos.
i like to tour anywhere, and i like shot many view that i think it is good. so i need a online storage space to store my photos, if the site give me backup function, it is best.
so could somebody give me a suggestion? what site could give me a free space to store, share and backup my photos?
thanx

JudyDarke said:
this is not a queston about camera work, it is about online storage photos.
i like to tour anywhere, and i like shot many view that i think it is good. so i need a online storage space to store my photos, if the site give me backup function, it is best.
so could somebody give me a suggestion? what site could give me a free space to store, share and backup my photos?
thanx

You can try www.flickr.com or www.zoto.com. Have Fun.

you can try yahoo photos too. =)

of course there're many free photos web sites out there too..

i use a online storage, share and backup service.
i think it is great.
the site is DriveHQ.com
and there are many other sites give the service, such as Xdrive.com, Streamload.com

flickr.com about the most reliable around though there is a 20mb upload limit per month... I suppose u can create multiple accounts to get round the limit.

multiply.com
unlimited storage and no file size limit... can do blogging + video/music upload as well :thumbsup:

There are many free photo host around but nothing compares to the paid ones.:)

Higher bandwidth, and not to mention faster.

*For your info, there is no such thing as unlimited space as there is no unlimited harddisk. At moment that they cant handle, they will will either limit or delete.

If u are interested in getting a photo host service, feel free to PM me.:)

thanx all!
i search three site that give the service.
xdrive.com
drivehq.com
streamload.com
i try the three site, and then i choose the drivehq.com, it give me 1GB free space, and the folders upload are unlimited.
streamload also give me 25GB free space, but the download bandwidth is limited. it means that you upload more than 1GB photos to the site, when you download them, maybe you will pay for them.
xdrive is a little same as drivehq, but i like the drivehq design more than xdrive.
if you have other different opinion, please post.

Hi there, I use fotopic.net...I chose it over the rest cos it enables your viewers to view your images at full size, ie whatever size you chose to upload...this is unlike sites like yahoo where the photos you view are limited in size. 250MB of free space.
http://www.fotopic.net
Hope this helps.

Found this and may be of help to the topic. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.