victor.shutterbug.sg
What should this image be called?
Welcome comments on the pics - [Pics comes straight out of the camera, no PS]

IMG_7404.JPG

lightning said:
What should this image be called?
Welcome comments on the pics - [Pics comes straight out of the camera, no PS]

"... dunno tomorrow can take leave or not"

If you have no idea who this person was, or what he was doing, why did you take this picture?

If you do, then you have a name for this image.

student said:
If you have no idea who this person was, or what he was doing, why did you take this picture?

If you do, then you have a name for this image.

Well, he just sit there and stared at my camera, so I just point and take his pics :)

lightning said:
Well, he just sit there and stared at my camera, so I just point and take his pics :)

then it should be ... "... Oei! What point point ah?! $#@%"

(with the hint from his sleepy eyes)

" ... ehh ... don't take my picture lah, i now no mood ..."

lightning said:

What was he doing? What was it that attracted you to him? That is my question.

student said:
What was he doing? What was it that attracted you to him? That is my question.

Well, it is his blur and unusual dressing that attracted me, but more so because he keeps staring at me.

lightning said:
Well, it is his blur and unusual dressing that attracted me, but more so because he keeps staring at me.

Yes, but what was he doing? Was he a fortune teller? Or something like that? Surely you must have an idea what he was doing in that costume?

People photography must start with a genuine interest in that person.

Probably call it "A little under (exposure)"

Yes he's a fortune teller, but think if you're interested in him you've to get your fortune told first ;)

Yep, still wondering how to go about doing people photography without offending them. If I were to get his permission, the picture will not be natural, if I were to take without permission from a far, then usually I will not have much clue on what he is doing.

Any advice?

Thanks for all the suggestions, and I know it is a bit under expose, will try to do a bit of PS and repost. But other then that, what could I have done to make it better?

"sianzzz" :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.