What should i gt after i got my camera

Rayban

Feb 21, 2011
ok i just going into photo shooting and so i getting my canon 5d mk 2 on coming tues...

so i wonder can u guys tell me what the necessary stuff that i have to gt with it? like dry cabi and etc? so i can break down what to buy

and i heading taiwan soon so i wonder what kind of lens shd i gt if i am shooting scenery and my family...

thanks in advance for the suggestion and help

ok i just going into photo shooting and so i getting my canon 5d mk 2 on coming tues...

so i wonder can u guys tell me what the necessary stuff that i have to gt with it? like dry cabi and etc? so i can break down what to buy

and i heading taiwan soon so i wonder what kind of lens shd i gt if i am shooting scenery and my family...

I think the first thing you need to get after your 5Dm2 is a lens. ;)

Wow. That's a big budget for a 1st camera. Time to build up your collection of L lens

If you are going to shoot for holiday, get an all-in-one so can cover all different types of shots. :)

what the recommand lens for all rounded lens if i shd gt?
price ranges?

The list below is IMO...

Lens
Scenery = most probably a (ultra) wide angle
Family Pics = abt 50mm - 70mm

For convenience sake, get an all in 1 lens unless you have all the time to change the lens (EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM :devil:)

Accessories
- Dry Cabinet - Keep at home...You will need it before and after the trip
- Cleaning Kit - Rocket blower & Micro fibre (I'll bring it along for the trip..)
- Ext Flash - Best to get, since I read that it have no flash....
- Extra Batteries - grab 1 or 2 extras.
- Memory card - get at least another one....
- Tripod (Optional) - Since it's a holiday, you won't want to spend too much time setting up tripod (unless your family allows....)

get the 2.8 trinity :)

24-105 f4L that comes as a kit of 5d mkii is good & versatile enough what for holiday travel all arounder lens....

The list below is IMO...

Lens
Scenery = most probably a (ultra) wide angle
Family Pics = abt 50mm - 70mm

For convenience sake, get an all in 1 lens unless you have all the time to change the lens (EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM :devil:)

Accessories
- Dry Cabinet - Keep at home...You will need it before and after the trip
- Cleaning Kit - Rocket blower & Micro fibre (I'll bring it along for the trip..)
- Ext Flash - Best to get, since I read that it have no flash....
- Extra Batteries - grab 1 or 2 extras.
- Memory card - get at least another one....
- Tripod (Optional) - Since it's a holiday, you won't want to spend too much time setting up tripod (unless your family allows....)

I will just add on to SkyStrike's list . . .

- a camera bag
- filter for your lenses

Most importantly, enjoy shooting . . . and welcome to the world of digital . . . ;)

so it better I took the one package they offer with the lens