What should i get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronix

Mar 12, 2007
Hi peepz..

Am prep to get a 20D soon. Am wondering what kinda lenses do i need.

Im more into sport photography such as wakeboarding n surfing. Would be great if u guys could let mi noe the price too.

Hi peepz..

Im more into sport photography such as wakeboarding n surfing. Would be great if u guys could let mi noe the price too.

u'll need a fast and long lens.. wakeboarding and surfing happens very far away...

i'd say a 70-200 f/2.8 or f/4 or a 100-400 f/4 depending on ur preference and needs/budget... get IS versions to help if u're doing panning shots..

Hi peepz..

wakeboarding and surfing.

I would recommend you to get something like 600 f4 cause are you super far from the action

Price not too sure, should be around 10k++

Sigma 100-300 f4 + 1.4/2x TC... about 2k or less. ;)

wakeboarding and surfing.

I would recommend you to get something like 600 f4 cause are you super far from the action

Price not too sure, should be around 10k++

for someone who's just getting a camera and prob on a budget coz he's getting 2nd hand 20D... 600mm is a little out of the qn don't u think? at most use a tele-converter la...

Most of the time shooting from the boat. 600 out of question la..

50-500? but if sky is overcast, that lens gives horrible results.

Hi peepz..

my 2 cents worth. you can try the canon 100-400mm L lens. costs close to S$2500.

Status
Not open for further replies.