What should I do about my life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Jan 24, 2002
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
Study for exams... Last semester... No more exams for some time.... Happy Happy...

Suddenlt, SMACK.... Reality What the freak are you going to do after studies?!?!?!? After Poly????

~Go NS Loh~

Great! Yeah~ Yay~ Finally.....

But Then... What should I do? When I was in my kindergarden... I said I wanna be a soldier... I grow up in Primary School saying... I wanna be a soldier... And During sec 4, I was going Shall I go for the SAF Diploma Scheme? I wanted to be a I wanna go combat... maybe a field Technician... But I'm studying Biotechnology... Now... with only 3 more papers left... Time to stop and think, reality check.

Guards. I wanna be there... I have never considered any other jobs before... My mind was set with a military career... The problem is, How do I get into Guards and get into OCS? Only have a Diploma...

My Dad ask me to go get a degree... Good Idea... But I know he can't afford it... and both my parents are sick... Both are had been struck by cancer. Treatment has been successful... But you never know. I don't want to burden them anymore. So I'm even more serious about this...

I guess its time to stand....

err, do you know benjamin?? my friends younger brother, also doing biotech in sp now :)

as for your career choice, you can ask everyone, but inthe end you hve to make your own choice, I am also in the dilemna like you a few mths ago, deciding whether to continue working or study :p I consult many people, weight the pro and cons, in the end, make my decision :) with no regrets

Okay to continue from what we started previously...well to get into OCS...Have you visited CMPB?? Or attend any career talks? Army is more willing to pull pple in! hehe. Oh well but like I say go for Officer....dun be a man!! So try your best and get a scholorship inside...ATA better then LSA...but dun regret your actions...SAF may pay good money first.... Its how they get pple in. Yeah? I'm in...so I can tell you abt this. Good luck!!

Originally posted by Flare
Study for exams... Last semester... No more exams for some time.... Happy Happy...

Suddenlt, SMACK.... Reality What the freak are you going to do after studies?!?!?!? After Poly????

~Go NS Loh~

Great! Yeah~ Yay~ Finally.....

But Then... What should I do? When I was in my kindergarden... I said I wanna be a soldier... I grow up in Primary School saying... I wanna be a soldier... And During sec 4, I was going Shall I go for the SAF Diploma Scheme? I wanted to be a I wanna go combat... maybe a field Technician... But I'm studying Biotechnology... Now... with only 3 more papers left... Time to stop and think, reality check.

Guards. I wanna be there... I have never considered any other jobs before... My mind was set with a military career... The problem is, How do I get into Guards and get into OCS? Only have a Diploma...

My Dad ask me to go get a degree... Good Idea... But I know he can't afford it... and both my parents are sick... Both are had been struck by cancer. Treatment has been successful... But you never know. I don't want to burden them anymore. So I'm even more serious about this...

I guess its time to stand....

HmmMMmmm... Singapore poly???? Hee Hee... actually dunnoe most of my juniors... excepts some of the sute gals...
:p

think he is also in the last year :)

Originally posted by siron
Okay to continue from what we started previously...well to get into OCS...Have you visited CMPB?? Or attend any career talks? Army is more willing to pull pple in! hehe. Oh well but like I say go for Officer....dun be a man!! So try your best and get a scholorship inside...ATA better then LSA...but dun regret your actions...SAF may pay good money first.... Its how they get pple in. Yeah? I'm in...so I can tell you abt this. Good luck!!

Planning to visit the saf career center right after my exams... Train and train as well... Manages a silver in my Napfa... My Standing broad jump and 2.4 cannot make it... Must be all the smoking i've been doing... train train train.... Sould be ok... silver with no training... Quite proud... first time I get silver in my life (I was a geek)...

Hmmm ATA better ah? Me quite confident in my study ability... A Degree shouldn't be a Problem.....

heh, me also training hard for mi IPPT this coming june, very sian

Silver...try to get Gold if you can...Anyway ATA is of cuz better then LSA... ATA is overseas...anyway they will pay your studies and you still draw monthly pay. but LSA is they pay for your studies and give u think 6k for the whole year. (not too sure abt the figure) Well first is to get into ocs...

Okay I have to sleep now...Will talk again. Anyway how old are you?

Planning to visit the saf career center right after my exams... Train and train as well... Manages a silver in my Napfa... My Standing broad jump and 2.4 cannot make it... Must be all the smoking i've been doing... train train train.... Sould be ok... silver with no training... Quite proud... first time I get silver in my life (I was a geek)...

Hmmm ATA better ah? Me quite confident in my study ability... A Degree shouldn't be a Problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.