What shops that sell cameras? (no sim lim or lucky plaza)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jones24

Jul 7, 2009
Apologise for asking like this since it's probably somewhere in this forum.

I do not have much time to go through the forum and hence maybe you could name me a few shops other than those in sim lim or LP since i believe they try and cheat customers.

Btw there's quite a good shop in vivo selling canon brand cameras and they have a huge display of cameras used throughout the last century.

whoever said SLS or LP cheats people?

please check out in consumers' corner, there are reputable shops there

such as AP in SLS and OP in LP

do not generalise.

and there are also shops like john 3:16 at funan if you'd like,

and that in Vivo is a canon showroom, not a shop.

you can purchase accessories from there, not the cams or lenses

whoever said SLS or LP cheats people?

please check out in consumers' corner, there are reputable shops there

such as AP in SLS and OP in LP

do not generalise.

and there are also shops like john 3:16 at funan if you'd like,

and that in Vivo is a canon showroom, not a shop.

you can purchase accessories from there, not the cams or lenses

SOrry for generalizing SLS shops like this. I guess i assumed the ground floor shops have a bad rep for cheating others of their eletronic goods and i thought this also applied to cameras.

I actually find SLS a bit far from my location. Any places closer to AMK and i don't mind town or orchard area.

SOrry for generalizing SLS shops like this. I guess i assumed the ground floor shops have a bad rep for cheating others of their eletronic goods and i thought this also applied to cameras.

I actually find SLS a bit far from my location. Any places closer to AMK and i don't mind town or orchard area.

there is good shops at funan anw, such as John 3:16

near your place at AMK there is MS colour.

Check out the stickies here. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

The other threads also provide some cautionary stories of dodgy tactics from other shops.

If you want to play safe, buy from Courts, Harvey Norman or BEST; you'll have to pay a little more.

OT a bit. Courts still have the so called 'lowest price in town' thing? where they rebate you 3times the price difference or something?

i feel like riping them off.

OT a bit. Courts still have the so called 'lowest price in town' thing? where they rebate you 3times the price difference or something?

i feel like riping them off.

I was wondering, do they really honour that?

I was wondering, do they really honour that?

if you do notice and read the fine prints and TnC .. only if HN, Best Denki , Gain city sells them cheaper aka Big store names .

If you want to play safe, buy from Courts, Harvey Norman or BEST; you'll have to pay a little more.

even those are no longer havens... just stick to the half dozen trusted shops conversed about in these parts

SLS...has a big big cathay...thats quite reputable to me.

avoid balley!

I dun think Cathay have an outlet at SLS.....their main shop is located at Peninsula Plaza

Correct me if I'm wrong

If u go to Peninisula, try look for a guy call Andy...not me k....

I dun think Cathay have an outlet at SLS.....their main shop is located at Peninsula Plaza

Correct me if I'm wrong

If u go to Peninisula, try look for a guy call Andy...not me k....

There is no Cathay at peninsula...

There is... unless the shop that I just got my bag from is a ghost shop:bsmilie:

if you do notice and read the fine prints and TnC .. only if HN, Best Denki , Gain city sells them cheaper aka Big store names .

Oh, no wonder. I was wondering how they compete against those camera shops. Thats the "loophole".

:think: Did you mix it up with another shop?

Cathay photo (marina square) 9 raffles boulevard #02-219 marina square spore 039594
lord"s camera 304 orchard rd #01-79 lucky plaza spore 238863

Seriously, there is a Cathay Photo at Peninsular Plaza. One sells tripods and the other sells cameras and accessories.

my bad i say wrongly

what i meant to say was there is no cathay at SLS...

paiseh!

Can try OP at SLS level 6..so far experience there is good.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.