What really happens when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tingchiyen

Jan 28, 2004
Central
... you put the lime in the coconut and you drink it all up?

Anyone knows? I've done a google on it, and i'm not getting any hits that help.

(For those who have no idea what the song's about, here it is: Coconut - Harry Nilsson

wah ... sounds like a super potent drink that makes any man impotent within seconds :sweat:

tingchiyen said:
... you put the lime in the coconut and you drink it all up?

Anyone knows? I've done a google on it, and i'm not getting any hits that help.

(For those who have no idea what the song's about, here it is: Coconut - Harry Nilsson

Nothing happen. Add in Vodka and Pineapple juice, and you'll get Pina Colada. Best drink to enjoy on the beach :thumbsup:

i think it should be okay if the coconut husk is left outside....

it sure sounds like some kind of alcoholic drink, right? I mean, if i go to a bar or pub and tell the bartender to "put the lime in the coconut", will he actually do it and give me something I can drink? Is there a name to it, ie. like a screwdriver, a collins, a gimlet etc. etc. or is it like just a pina colada? or is it some gibberish that good ol' Harry Nilsson thought up and put to catchy music? and will it give me a runny tummy as the song suggests? i mean, it's been running through my head the whole day, driving me nuts... it ranks up there with the pink elephants and lemonade song, or the song that goes "hot dog, jumping frog, i love cupcakes"... argh.

Status
Not open for further replies.