What r your views abt lady photographers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by YSLee
Well, MrBig, it's good to see that machoistic bigoted behaviour of yours at work again. I still remember your tasteless joke about "comfort woman" some time ago, and I see that you still haven't changed.

I guess it's time to call a spade a spade, and I'm afraid to say, MrBig, that you are what I call a first class, prize winning, grade A, top quality, generously proportioned moron.

And no, this is not a flame, this is NOT a flame; it would be a flame if I, for example, said "togu is a moron." Now, that'd be a flame, since I'd be insulting him with something that isn't quite true. But here, I'm just merely laying out the facts, that you, MrBig, are a moron of the highest order. I'd say you belong to the top ten list of morons here. Maybe in the top 5, even.

well well i din know i left such a deep impression in ya

hahahaha :bsmilie:

lighten up gal

;)

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
pls lah i wun even categorize them as "snapshots". :thumbsd:

After viewing them, one would realise its a waste of time & a real strain on the eye.

:cool:

sorry dat u hv wasted yr time and strain yr eyes ;p

whoa guys and gals, cool it ... *pat pat here fan fan there* this is supposed to be a friendly discussion. let us keep CS a nice place for us to stroll in ok :)

but after reading all this, i have my comments too.

on mrbig's pictures. i went to his sites to have a look after the incessant and consistent comments that they were tasteless. i would say that they are mere family and vacation shots with no necessity in appreciation for photography skills nor composition. mrbig, are your sites for showing to people your photography skills or telling people about the no. of girlfriends that you had, that i do not know, but i am sure fellow CS members would only be interested in the former.

and mrbig, if you know that your comments are unacceptable by the general public here, then perhaps you can leave it off the thread so that you dont create any unnecessary flames around here? this is meant to be a friendly suggestion. i mean, even the guys are flaming you, see how bad it is? but i must say you seem totally nonchalant to the flames and anger all pointed towards you. dunno if thats a good side of you :rolleyes:

i applause to whoever who just said men kept women down (sorry cant remember the name, the thread is too long to check) women has a very short history in history making :)D ) so though we have strong and capable women out there, there are still plenty in the making.

again, cool it guys, lets not let a bugger get us down ^_^ keep this a friendly discussion okie? :lovegrin:

Originally posted by discolite
Thought I should address this too... men are at the tops of their respective professions cos they have insiduously infused notions of gender inequality into societal structures which they have used to subjugate women, who are thereafter trapped by false conceptions of inequality and by restrictive insitutionalised sex-biased rules.

IE, in case this is too hard for you to grasp, men are at the top because they put themselves there and have since incessantly kept the women down. No other reason.

(btw if this sounds like a bra-burning, feminist discourse, could I just state that I'm a guy...)

found the guy who made the statement i agree with :D

I just could not resist the need to get my two cents in. First off I think this thread is a little of the chart and it has pretty much degenerated to something that to me is offensive.

A certain MrBig....(should be mrsmall actually)...is an bad example of the male opinion in this matter. I am actually quite shocked that a person with a fairly good foriegn education can have such arcane opinions on women. I guess looking at MrBig's gallery it further explains the mind of this individual.

Yes it is true that everyone one has a right to an opinion, but sometimes common sense should prevail.

Originally posted by mdorett

Yes it is true that everyone one has a right to an opinion, but sometimes common sense should prevail.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by mdorett
I am actually quite shocked that a person with a fairly good foriegn education can have such arcane opinions on women. I guess looking at MrBig's gallery it further explains the mind of this individual.

Well put it this way, you can take the tortoise out of the mountain but not the mountain out of the tortoise - my version anyway. ;p

anyone knows female photogs who are into macro photography? it has gotten into me that macro photography requires more gadgets like macro lens close up filters omni bounce etc etc ...

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
Well put it this way, you can take the tortoise out of the mountain but not the mountain out of the tortoise - my version anyway. ;p

*mumbles... "mountain, tortoise"... "tortoise, mountain"... pause. whoa, chim. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by MrBig
bring it on :gbounce:

My goodness, you are really thick in the skull ... (note: skull not brain matter)

The last time I had an unfortunate encounter with you ... you were spoiling someone's attempt to sell off his/her Canon A70. Yet again you reveal your unacceptable behaviour in another thread. What's with you? Do you have a problem with people being nice to others? If so, then I can recommend some counsellors to you. Maybe you are an attention seeker? In any case .... I seriously think you need some professional help.

You made a comment that wasn't very nice to the female gender. Be a MAN ... apologise and withdraw your comment.

However, if you are still not able to learn to be nice, I would glady highlight your unacceptable behaviour in this forum to the Mods and let them handle it .....

Not wanting to get mired in the controversy but, MrBig, you seem to be deliberately trolling for flames with your thoughtless and supremely biased comments and blatant taunting. You already got the response u wanted, why fuel it further? Guys (and gals) lets just ignore his posts and let the mods lock this thread. End of story.

Originally posted by Retro
My goodness, you are really thick in the skull ... (note: skull not brain matter)

The last time I had an unfortunate encounter with you ... you were spoiling someone's attempt to sell off his/her Canon A70. Yet again you reveal your unacceptable behaviour in another thread. What's with you? Do you have a problem with people being nice to others? If so, then I can recommend some counsellors to you. Maybe you are an attention seeker? In any case .... I seriously think you need some professional help.

You made a comment that wasn't very nice to the female gender. Be a MAN ... apologise and withdraw your comment.

However, if you are still not able to learn to be nice, I would glady highlight your unacceptable behaviour in this forum to the Mods and let them handle it .....

:what:

;p

Originally posted by Retro
Obviously, you are still unrepentent. As such, I have informed the Mods and they will handle the matter. I already warned you earlier ....

:eek:

;p

Originally posted by togu

Who cares if you are a guy, a gal, or a bisexual (or even a duck? Quack!), it's the pictures that counts.

:devil:

huh?!!! quacks?! me?? why specifically ducks? and quacks?!

Originally posted by YSLee
Well, MrBig, it's good to see that machoistic bigoted behaviour of yours at work again. I still remember your tasteless joke about "comfort woman" some time ago, and I see that you still haven't changed.

I guess it's time to call a spade a spade, and I'm afraid to say, MrBig, that you are what I call a first class, prize winning, grade A, top quality, generously proportioned moron.

And no, this is not a flame, this is NOT a flame; it would be a flame if I, for example, said "togu is a moron." Now, that'd be a flame, since I'd be insulting him with something that isn't quite true. But here, I'm just merely laying out the facts, that you, MrBig, are a moron of the highest order. I'd say you belong to the top ten list of morons here. Maybe in the top 5, even.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have only been in this forum for only about one month and within this one month, I have already seen at least three egoist remarks made by MrBig against woman. And I am sure that there will be more to come...

Originally posted by Quacks
huh?!!! quacks?! me?? why specifically ducks? and quacks?!

:p

Didn't know there's really a Quack, greetings!! :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.