What put you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl who are rude and bigoted on the net
ppl who REPEAT jokes that aren't funny
ppl who talk too loud on the mrt trains (usually from the great wall country :rolleyes: )
crowded places on weekends

parents who fail to control kids who scream at everything......

Inconsiderate giggling/talking teenagers in the cinemas..... aespecially those who giggle non-stop at anything and everything....

Company owing me 2 months of pay, 5 months of claims and have me chasing them but never reply my emails.

how abt girl cries in the public... encountered couples broke out at kopitiam, and the girl cried like "pig kena slaughted" ...

Ppl who come to u when they need help and u help them to all ur max ability without asking a cent.
But when they need the cent, these same ppl try to dodge the topic.

Pretti babes, well dressed but holding fish-ball stick, etc and munching while taking the escalator to their offices after lunch!
Innocent looking girls holding a cigarette.
Girls who can yum seng louder than the guys!

People who stand on the right side of the escalator and not move at all.... :angry:
blocking the way of those who are rushing to catch the train.

What's worse, they move, ran up when they heard the sound of train coming, arfter realising it is not their train, they stop moving again and stand there.....:eek:

Such idio**c people.... and it's sad that most of them are well educated, business class etc kind of people.... :nono:

I ever saw a uncle, one who perform outside the train station, he was on the escalator, standing on the left and he saw people on the right side of the escalator not moving, he gave a hand signal, asking them to move up..... I mean... duh..... those well educated idio* need a uncle to teach them what to do.....

Singapore still has a long way man.....

idor said:
parents who fail to control kids who scream at everything......

Agreement on this point.

Also, people who insist on talking so loud on their handphones that you can hear them across the room, train, sidewalk, store, etc...

"Friends" who desert you during time of crisis.
When things are good, everything also do together.
When things goes wrong, first thing is to point finger at you. Stab stab stab....

Benign said:
People who criticised other people

People who think the world of themselves

And myself

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Benign, nice answer, i was about to said that too. Maybe i should add on this :- People who start this thread and people who contribute to this threat.:sticktong (that will include myself too:confused: )

People who put people aeroplane. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.