What put you off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobile phone going off in the middle of a movie and the user continues a conversation.
  2. Folks who rush into elevators, doors and MRT train entrances before allowing others to exit.
  3. People who can't hold the door for the person immediately behind.
  4. Idiots who decide they want a stick of butter from a refridgerated supermarket shelf and the change their mind, and leave the butter in the canned food section.
  5. Drivers who do not use their turn indicators, especially when waiting at a red light in a turning lane.

Adam Goi said:
Arrogant people ... especially those who deny that fact! ;(
Haha I agree with this. :thumbsup:

+ those ppl who anyhow accuse others. ;(

hypocrites... thats my worst gripe

coming in second is people who like to haggle over a couple of cents.

My own gassy exhales after eating beans........

And those who correct other's grammar mistakes........

BTW, it is: What puts you off?

1. People who try out ringtones in public. Try and try and try!
2. Dishonest people.
3. People who borrow your things and then don't take care.

People who start these type of threads..:eek:

kevyan said:
People who stand on the right side of the escalator and not move at all.... :angry:
blocking the way of those who are rushing to catch the train.

What's worse, they move, ran up when they heard the sound of train coming, arfter realising it is not their train, they stop moving again and stand there.....:eek:

Such idio**c people.... and it's sad that most of them are well educated, business class etc kind of people.... :nono:

I ever saw a uncle, one who perform outside the train station, he was on the escalator, standing on the left and he saw people on the right side of the escalator not moving, he gave a hand signal, asking them to move up..... I mean... duh..... those well educated idio* need a uncle to teach them what to do.....

Singapore still has a long way man.....

agree, such things never happen in some of the asia countries that i have visited...eg. Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Everyone will automatically keep to the side of the esculator for others to move up. Passengers will queue nicely at the side of the door and wait for passnger to alight before boarding.

They also no need announcement every 5 minutes to know that eating is not allowed and they got to keep the train and station clean.

BTW, there was an interview on TV sometimes ago after the esculator accident (A kid got his hand stuck inside the travelator at dhoby ghaut), the spokeperson from SMRT actually advise passenger to stand in the MIDDLE for safety reasons

u all think such campaign to promote courtesy got use?
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/171739/1/.html

People who board the bus and stuck at the front and causing people on the bustop cannot get up. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.