What profession are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonfan

Deregistered
Sep 25, 2007
Singapore
Just wondering ... What's the professions of the photogs and/or models on this forum ?

As in ... how many are involved in photography full-time, and how many are in other professions ..

Anyone willing to share ? Both photogs and models .. Just give your occupation and maybe a short one-liner about what you actually do ... No need to say the company you work for haha

I shall start ....

I'm a radiographer ... I take pictures of the internal human body at work, and I take pictures of the external human body in Clubsnap ... :D

Hope others will share ...

Photog for me.
Now freelancing about after quitting my old company where I was an assistant photog.

research assistant to a psychology department in a certain university in Melbourne.

fun times.

engineer. expert in hit aeroplane and fly aeroplane. and some say repair aeroplane. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

counting other people money using computer

I am a student-CEO

Student - studying
CEO - dream of becoming one. LOL

what kind of job can a sec2 boy find?
whats is a job?
a job is go someplace hor 6-7 hours then get paid, so my job is a S.T.U.D.E.N.T

Student

Just wondering ... What's the professions of the photogs and/or models on this forum ?

As in ... how many are involved in photography full-time, and how many are in other professions ..

Anyone willing to share ? Both photogs and models .. Just give your occupation and maybe a short one-liner about what you actually do ... No need to say the company you work for haha

I shall start ....

I'm a radiographer ... I take pictures of the internal human body at work, and I take pictures of the external human body in Clubsnap ... :D

Hope others will share ...

somehow your profession reminds me of the health care advertisement on tv these days hehehe.

i'm a student x) now working part time retail while waiting admission to my next school.

Yay i'm a student~!=D

Eh ....

Why not add a pic of your workplace if you can ... as in .. your exact "workplace" ..

Similar to the "show your work space" thread

I'm a student.

Status
Not open for further replies.