What profession are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonfan

Deregistered
Sep 25, 2007
Singapore
Just wondering ... What's the professions of the photogs and/or models on this forum ?

As in ... how many are involved in photography full-time, and how many are in other professions ..

Anyone willing to share ? Both photogs and models .. Just give your occupation and maybe a short one-liner about what you actually do ... No need to say the company you work for haha

I shall start ....

I'm a radiographer ... I take pictures of the internal human body at work, and I take pictures of the external human body in Clubsnap ... :D

Hope others will share ...

tainted

Feb 6, 2006
in Critterdom
Photog for me.
Now freelancing about after quitting my old company where I was an assistant photog.

Oct 30, 2007
www.flickr.com
engineer. expert in hit aeroplane and fly aeroplane. and some say repair aeroplane. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
I am a student-CEO

Student - studying
CEO - dream of becoming one. LOL

sheree

Aug 25, 2007
Yishun, Singapore
Just wondering ... What's the professions of the photogs and/or models on this forum ?

As in ... how many are involved in photography full-time, and how many are in other professions ..

Anyone willing to share ? Both photogs and models .. Just give your occupation and maybe a short one-liner about what you actually do ... No need to say the company you work for haha

I shall start ....

I'm a radiographer ... I take pictures of the internal human body at work, and I take pictures of the external human body in Clubsnap ... :D

Hope others will share ...
somehow your profession reminds me of the health care advertisement on tv these days hehehe.

i'm a student x) now working part time retail while waiting admission to my next school.

simonfan

Deregistered
Sep 25, 2007
Singapore

simonfan

Deregistered
Sep 25, 2007
Singapore
Eh ....

Why not add a pic of your workplace if you can ... as in .. your exact "workplace" ..

Similar to the "show your work space" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom