What phone are you using now?

What phone are you using now?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
I notice many people are using iPhone, even aunties/uncles. Just curious what phones you are using and which is the most popular model(s).

Remarks: Poll allows multiple phone selection if you own more than 1 phone model.

Last edited:
iPhone 4

I notice many people are using iPhone, even aunties/uncles. Just curious what phones you are using and which is the most popular model(s).

Remarks: Poll allows multiple phone selection if you own more than 1 phone model.

ya lar... iphone is the uncle and auntie phone nowadays. I am serious. The younger generation are more into andriod.

ya lar... iphone is the uncle and auntie phone nowadays. I am serious. The younger generation are more into andriod.

Yes, Andriod OS phone seems to be the next wave.
Currently, I am using iPhone 3GS and blackberry bold, may try out Andriod OS phone in near future ;)

Why no HTC in the poll :bsmilie:

iPhone 4, motorola milestone, nokia e51 (backup).

Samsung Galaxy Spica (i5700) - Android

Last edited:

oh No!!! :eek: Really??? gosh! I've fallen into the Auntie/Uncle Group!!! :sweat:

Iphone 4, Nokia E72 & SE Xperia X10..:)

jacobs - Ur phones are as many as your lens!!!! Wahahahaha:bsmilie:

Well, looks like Apple iPhone is leading the way for now. Looking at their stock price, you will understand why! :eek:
9 mths back, the share was US$110+, now it is US$300! :thumbsup:

oh No!!! :eek: Really??? gosh! I've fallen into the Auntie/Uncle Group!!! :sweat:

but that is one of the strengths of iphone. They can attract many uncles and aunties who usually will not buy high tech toys. The iphone is so easy to use that it appeals to the older generation.

but that is one of the strengths of iphone. They can attract many uncles and aunties who usually will not buy high tech toys. The iphone is so easy to use that it appeals to the older generation.

True, my dad, wife, bro and myself all have iPhone. ;p

Coz mine is high end plan, so every year can get new phone with $0 amount..;) (off-course need to re-contract)

Really??? Wow, which telco is that???? I've never been offered with any free phones! :(