What Online Photo Hosting Site do U use?

What Online Photo Hosting Site Do U Use or Recommend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oly5050

Feb 1, 2005
Just wondering what are the more online photo hosting websites that Clubsnappers use...

For those that I did not list and u had to choose others, please list the name in the thread.

*points to signature*

Using Deviantart (dA). Although not particularly photography-oriented as the rest of the photo hosting websites above, I like the layout and ease of use. There's also a journal and a favourites gallery. It's free registration, but if you sign up for a subscription there are added perks and increased options for more flexibility in browsing/organizing your files.

pbase.

I like the community of Flickr but hate it's blog-like feel (like how you can't have the gallery listing as the main page, or rearrange pictures in the photostream).. I'm currently using Flickr, but once I settle down better into what I want to shoot I'll probably shift to a Zenfolio, PBase or SmugMug.

see below :)

OK....looking for one that has these features :

1. Bulk uploading and downloading
2. No significant compression of image leading to poor image quality when viewed online
3. No upload or download limits
4. No space limits
5. Online slideshow
6. Allows hotlinking
7. Preferably, has integrated image editor and RAW support

Which site has all these features?

using Photobucket, I think for free service probably photobucket offer the most space (1GB).
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.