What next after FZ 50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elasd

Mar 3, 2007
hi there,

do u guys know after july 2007 what new fz model will be out? anyone got any info thanks

i hope the next FZ would be out in 2008, too short a time, the quility is lousy, i rather wait

Yea... should spend more time to do some R&D and improve on the quality even it's quite "power" already :)

yup, they should really rework how they design the processor and its processing algorithms as well as the CCD itself. There seem to be problem there with the ISO settings. Seem some strange pictures where ISO 100 files pushed 4 stops under display less noise than ISO 1600 files when adjusted to same levels of brightness, so that I guess plus the rather agressive noise reduction is something to work on

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14765&hl=fz50

i think they should out in july 2007.

as FZ 20 in 2004 Q3
fz30 in 2005 Q3
fz50 in 2006 Q3

so i think the next fz should be in 2007 Q3

wanted to get fz50 but i hear fz 50 agressive noise reduction system venus 3 maing the picture like oil painting. so wait for the next release with i hope they slove this agressive noise reduction system, tat all i ask.( the reason i wanted to get fz50 over 6500fd from fuji is coz of the SD or SDHC card they used. and the zoom ring is not near to the cam body so it much easier to use.for 6500fd my hand dun like. get tried faster)

for the stuff i hope to see they change which i hope is have better high iso performance and those kind of ccd used in fiji 65000fd.

then it be the best.But this 2 i have to wait long long.

i think they should out in july 2007.

as FZ 20 in 2004 Q3
fz30 in 2005 Q3
fz50 in 2006 Q3

so i think the next fz should be in 2007 Q3

wanted to get fz50 but i hear fz 50 agressive noise reduction system venus 3 maing the picture like oil painting. so wait for the next release with i hope they slove this agressive noise reduction system, tat all i ask.( the reason i wanted to get fz50 over 6500fd from fuji is coz of the SD or SDHC card they used. and the zoom ring is not near to the cam body so it much easier to use.for 6500fd my hand dun like. get tried faster)

for the stuff i hope to see they change which i hope is have better high iso performance and those kind of ccd used in fiji 65000fd.

then it be the best.But this 2 i have to wait long long.

Haha... You seems like merging Panasonic and Fuji together. :)

Good idea. Perhaps you can email this to Panasonic for feedback, since companies often welcome comments to improve on their product. :)

Haha... You seems like merging Panasonic and Fuji together. :)

Good idea. Perhaps you can email this to Panasonic for feedback, since companies often welcome comments to improve on their product. :)
they should merge,then we will hav OIS and good noise control with a zoom rang of 28-420:thumbsup: can of cos, the contol and everythings, must be same as fz50:cool:

besides the poor choice of sensor they put into the FZ-series, there is nothing much I'd wish Panasonic would improve on. The noisy sensor is really putting the the good lens to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.