What Mouse to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwt11137

Sep 19, 2005
Woodlands
my mouse dead need to get a replacement can any brother recommend a good and comfortable mouse for Photoshop processing use will it better to use wire or wireless for such application, thank in advance.

my mouse dead need to get a replacement can any brother recommend a good and comfortable mouse for Photoshop processing use will it better to use wire or wireless for such application, thank in advance.

i suggest one of those higher end mouses by microsoft or logitech they have good ergonomics so wont strain your hands when using them for long hours you can try some of them at funan challenger and please learn how to use full stops and commas the next time you post something in the forum.

:)

i suggest one of those higher end mouses by microsoft or logitech they have good ergonomics so wont strain your hands when using them for long hours you can try some of them at funan challenger and please learn how to use full stops and commas the next time you post something in the forum.

hello bro.

to TS, you might wanna wait till IT show can get some good mouses from MS. intelli 3.0 is a good buy. if not, razer habu is a good one that i'm using. or maybe the cheaper razer series is good too.

i used to love copperhead and not the others. ;p

thank you brother, sorry for not putting my punctuation.

hello bro.

to TS, you might wanna wait till IT show can get some good mouses from MS. intelli 3.0 is a good buy. if not, razer habu is a good one that i'm using. or maybe the cheaper razer series is good too.

Than you Koelsch, but cannot wait leh my mouse dead, another question what does those dpi mean is it the higher the better. I am PC nut.

Than you Koelsch, but cannot wait leh my mouse dead, another question what does those dpi mean is it the higher the better. I am PC nut.

Higher DPI basically means higher resolution, but unless you game a lot, you don't really need super high DPI mouses. I feel that when it comes to photo editing and related stuff, having good ergonomics is more important.. :)

hello bro.

Hi bro :)

Higher DPI basically means higher resolution, but unless you game a lot, you don't really need super high DPI mouses. I feel that when it comes to photo editing and related stuff, having good ergonomics is more important.. :)

again thank you lypklypk veri much, another question do you think a wire mouse perform better than wireless mouse.
If not intend to get a wireless one, sorry for so long winded.

lol. i use photoshop quite frequently to design some stuffs. If you are not using photoshop extensively, getting a mouse with good ergonomics like the others said would be a good choice. Not necessarily a gaming mouse. Whether you want it to be wired or wireless will depend you work on both laptop and desktop or desktop more often.

I bought myself a logitech VX Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebook cause i use a macbook pro and my desktop for work. hee. hope my post help a little. :D

with that kind of money for hi end logitech/MS mice, would rather put money on a Razer.
though its a tad sensitive, but once you get on a Razer, nothing else rarely comes close to the same experience. IMHO.

again thank you lypklypk veri much, another question do you think a wire mouse perform better than wireless mouse.
If not intend to get a wireless one, sorry for so long winded.

A wired mouse don't require batteries/charging, so that might be a concern you want to look at. I can't tell you which to get, cause it really up to your preferences and whether you want a less cluttered desktop :bsmilie: (I'm still using a wired ball mouse for my design work btw ;) )

You really should go to the Challenger at Funan to try out the mouses there. They have the Razer and MS/Logitech higher end mouses, so you can try all of them and see which one feels the best. You don't require high DPI when photo editing, and not even when painting in Photoshop, so unless you game often, my opinion would still be a mouse with good ergonomics. :)

best mouse i ever use:

#1 (wired) Razer Pro|Solutions
#2 (wireless) Razer bluetooth.

thanks for eveybody recommend, i need is a good ergonomics mouse. i saw those big mouse from MS are there really good (durable, smooth and strong transmision signal). Seem like many people mention this razer mouse, i dun really fancy it. Cause my wife bought me one of this razer mouse(cant remeber which model) during last year xmas i think it cost about 100 plus. After plug in dun really like it to many button and not really smooth, give it away to my nephew after found out it is a game mouse. Is there such thing as graphic mouse?

thry the razer pro | solutions model
designed for mac but can be use for windows too
white colour not many button and buttery smooth especially if u use in conjunction with the razer pro|solutions mouse pad.

Logitech MX518....got it at 30+ at last year's PC show....very comfortable and smooth....the click is silence too :thumbsup:

Logitech MX518....got it at 30+ at last year's PC show....very comfortable and smooth....the click is silence too :thumbsup:
i used to use this mouse but feel its abit huge for me.
I have since changed to razer krait and the size is just right for me.
Only thing i dont like is the click sound,quite loud.

The MX518 i use for long,my wraist will pain, especially on photoshop.

thanks for eveybody recommend, i need is a good ergonomics mouse. i saw those big mouse from MS are there really good (durable, smooth and strong transmision signal). Seem like many people mention this razer mouse, i dun really fancy it. Cause my wife bought me one of this razer mouse(cant remeber which model) during last year xmas i think it cost about 100 plus. After plug in dun really like it to many button and not really smooth, give it away to my nephew after found out it is a game mouse. Is there such thing as graphic mouse?

No 'classification' of graphics mouse, but there are graphics tablets. Personally, I use the mouse when surfing the web, doing office apps, playing games etc, but will switch to a graphics tablet when use Photoshop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.